Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Sandy Hook "Truthers"

rated by 0 users
This post has 14 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 429
Points 7,400
NonAntiAnarchist Posted: Wed, Jan 16 2013 7:13 AM

What do you think of the conspiracies surrounding Sandy Hook? 

• | Post Points: 110
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,687
Points 22,990
Bogart replied on Wed, Jan 16 2013 12:44 PM

I don't think this was some sort of conspiracy but was instead the product of a depressed and/or confused person.  My intuition tells me that if the person had been mellowed out stoned to the hilt on pot with one hand on the joystick and the other in a supersized box of french fries, this would not have happened.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 461
Points 8,685

I think the events at Sandy Hook probably actually happened, but what worries me is the changing details on all the mainstream news stories. (ie, did he shoot down the door or did the school let him in?)

I say this not because it really matters, but because the liberals can mess with small details to produce the "story" they want, even if it didn't transpire in that fashion.

I don't know if the state would/could totally manufacture a story like this (which has actual witnesses and victims), but I do think that they screw with the details and exploit the crisis to get what they want.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 257
Points 4,920
Prime replied on Wed, Jan 16 2013 1:16 PM

This seems to be the video that is stirring the conspiracy theorists:

http://www.youtube.com/verify_controversy?next_url=/watch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DWx9GxXYKx_8

I have found that this Reddit article does a very good job of debunking most, if not all, of the conspiracy claims.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,018
Points 17,760

I think that the event was orchestrated by the government to pass more gun control laws.

If gun control laws lessen/dont change then im wrong.

“Since people are concerned that ‘X’ will not be provided, ‘X’ will naturally be provided by those who are concerned by its absence."
"The sweetest of minds can harbor the harshest of men.”

http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.org

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 219
Points 3,980

Prime:
I have found that this Reddit article does a very good job of debunking most, if not all, of the conspiracy claims.

Really?  I thought it did a pretty lousy job at it.  In fact, I can reasonably see it causing some people to be more suspicious rather than less.  It nails the obvious stuff and tip toes around the less obvious stuff without actually debunking it.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 257
Points 4,920
Prime replied on Wed, Jan 16 2013 8:55 PM

myhumangetsme:

It nails the obvious stuff and tip toes around the less obvious stuff without actually debunking it.

Please be more specific. What does it fail to address?

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,005
Points 19,030
fakename replied on Wed, Jan 16 2013 9:30 PM

I always thought it was a conspiracy.

Mindcontrol + drugs=politically expedient "incident".

Luckily it backfired somewhat.

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 371
Points 5,590

I think that it is a small concern to determine whether it really qualifies as a false flag or if it was indeed the act of a disturbed person.

It really doesn't matter at this point to amass more intel on government shady black ops. People know government was aware of Pearl Harbor, and they've actually pulled stuff like the Bay of Pigs fiasco and the false flag incident on the Gulf of Tonkin.

Government can get away with it, saving face and saying they have their own rotten apples. People will buy it.

What needs to be pointed out is pretty simple: if you pack a lot of kids in a building everyday, and you do not allow law abiding citizens to carry weapons around to protect them, you have just created the perfect target for easy political exploits.

"Blood alone moves the wheels of history" - Dwight Schrute
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 814
Points 16,290

I personally think that the shootings didn't happen.

Not Ranked
Posts 69
Points 1,320

I think the state, in the form of psychiatry - which has long been its secret weapon under the guise of medicine, is tampering with troubled peoples minds to carry out political crimes.

Drugs induce suicidal behaviour - it's in the product pamphlets that come with many of the drugs. NLP can apparently induce suicidal behaviour, too. Psychiatric experiments have produced ways to carry out political crimes at arms length. The media puts the story out in a manner which portends the orginal objectives of pro-slavery individuals. Those individuals you find in and outside the state but the state provides the perfect means for them to be really efficient in carrying out their obsession. Psychiatry is a group of professionals who's objective is to enslave the planet. And this is not simply a few rotten apples here and there... it starts right at the highest levels - in the APA. That objective may be unstated or denied but that doesn't change their actions - what they have been doing.

Is it a conspiracy? Doesn't totalitarianism always start out as a conspiracy? Or is there no such threat? Why would you publicize it when we have only recently seen the effects of such a system in the former Soviet Union?

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 6,885
Points 121,845
Clayton replied on Mon, Jan 21 2013 6:50 PM

@jimaustri: Excellent points. CIA has a well-documented interest in psychiatry going back to at least MKULTRA. It is inconceivable that CIA does not have active agents within the ranks of psychiatry, from practicing to academic to APA.

Clayton -

http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.com
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 6,885
Points 121,845
Clayton replied on Tue, Jan 22 2013 1:29 PM

Jesse Ventura urges caution regarding Sandy Hook CTs. Words of wisdom. As difficult as it is to imagine, there really are people with nothing better to do with themselves than sit around all day and dream up stuff like this. Which, by the way, is a nice confirmation of just how important (factual) CTs really are: if the Establishment will expend so much resources combatting CTs, then they must perceive them as a real danger.

Keep up the good work!

Clayton -

http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.com
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

From my recollection, Ventura isn't exactly the quickest guy on the block.  He seems to be on the right track most of the time, and seems to eventually come around...but even after alleged "years" of research and study, he still ends up getting various things wrong, and goes about addressing things in a very poor way...and that's after him initially saying things like he does in that piece.  That's actually a great expositiion of Ventura and his MO on this sort of thing in a nutshell.  I'm not completely sure what his motivation is, particularly after experiencing and seeing all the things he has...He still comes off as a little naive and too trusting at times.  And this is a guy who hosts a show called "Conspiracy Theory".

But if naysayers are so sure of the official story (or at least sure that those questioning it are wrong),

Someon please debunk all of these "anomalies"...

Sandy Hook Fully Exposed - OFFICIAL PART 2 (aka the followup response video)

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS