Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Send Amanda Billyrock some love

This post has 71 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,439
Points 44,650
Neodoxy replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 3:33 PM

@Prime

As long as you've learned your lesson and you promise really super hard not to do it again and then pinky promise to stop acting like an ass.

Malachi,

Trust me, I know everything there is to know about manhood.

At last those coming came and they never looked back With blinding stars in their eyes but all they saw was black...
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 275
Points 4,000

Bunch of homos. I've had my ass grabbed by tons of chicks. You know why? Because I am a sexual object. That's why I get haircuts, and work out, and buy nice clothes. But no! Not women, who spend 15X as much effort, time and money on their appearance as me! They're to be respected and revered at all times. Pussy on a pedestal...

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 98
Points 1,895
Primetime replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 3:36 PM

Malachi:
just what exactly are you talking about? you sound like you hit puberty six months ago.

?

Seriously?...

Malachi:
you need to learn to talk like a man.

It was a joke dude. I really thought you of all people would appreciate it. Or at least get it.

Jeez. Get your head out of your vagina.

(See what I did there? It's called humor, of the ironic variety.)

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,493
Points 39,355
Malachi replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 3:39 PM

yah, fourteen year olds are really fond of jokes.

Keep the faith, Strannix. -Casey Ryback, Under Siege (Steven Seagal)
Not Ranked
Posts 98
Points 1,895
Primetime replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 3:40 PM

Oh, and you're not. Okay.

Not Ranked
Posts 98
Points 1,895
Primetime replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 3:41 PM

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,439
Points 44,650
Neodoxy replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 3:42 PM

Jargon,

"5 star thread"

Straight up. I haven't seen a thread with this much personality in a LOOONG time.

At last those coming came and they never looked back With blinding stars in their eyes but all they saw was black...
Not Ranked
Posts 98
Points 1,895
Primetime replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 3:46 PM

you're welcome winkyes

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,493
Points 39,355
Malachi replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 3:49 PM

yah I like jokes but I havent been 14 for a loooooong time so my sense of humor is that of a cranky old man. and you have obviously never been laid, so its like dennis the menace and mr. wilson. and I never could stand dennis the menace, even when I was younger. so just shut up now.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 275
Points 4,000
Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 197
Points 3,920
TheFinest replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 4:04 PM

Not Ranked
Posts 98
Points 1,895
Primetime replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 4:08 PM

Malachi:
yah I like jokes but I havent been 14 for a loooooong time so my sense of humor is that of a cranky old man. and you have obviously never been laid, so its like dennis the menace and mr. wilson. and I never could stand dennis the menace, even when I was younger. so just shut up now.

okee dokeee dude.  whatever you say.  I don't have anything to prove. Certainly not to some washed up ex military 40something who spends his time watching cartoons on comedy central and pulling age rank with anonymous people on an internet forum who just happen to offend his "pussy on a pedestal" sensabilities (as HabbaBabba so eloquently put it.)

If you honestly think calling me 14 and alleging i've never had sex is going to bother me, have at it.  Whatever it takes to give you a little self-esteem/self-satisfaction. I'm happy to oblige. I'm sure you have a lot less opportunities for fun and entertainment than I do, so i'm fine with providing that kind of charity to my elders.

Not Ranked
Posts 98
Points 1,895
Primetime replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 4:11 PM

JESSE! love it. Those were great.

at least some people have a sense of humor around here.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,739
Points 60,635
Marko replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 4:15 PM

I missed the part where being vulgar instantly made you funny. Learn some culture.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,133
Points 20,435
Jargon replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 4:22 PM

Primetime:

okee dokeee dude.  whatever you say.  I don't have anything to prove. Certainly not to some washed up ex military 40something who spends his time watching cartoons on comedy central and pulling age rank with anonymous people on an internet forum who just happen to offend his "pussy on a pedestal" sensabilities (as HabbaBabba so eloquently put it.)

If you honestly think calling me 14 and alleging i've never had sex is going to bother me, have at it.  Whatever it takes to give you a little self-esteem/self-satisfaction. I'm happy to oblige. I'm sure you have a lot less opportunities for fun and entertainment than I do, so i'm fine with providing that kind of charity to my elders.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much...

Land & Liberty

The Anarch is to the Anarchist what the Monarch is to the Monarchist. -Ernst Jünger

Not Ranked
Posts 98
Points 1,895
Primetime replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 4:40 PM

Jargon:
Methinks the lady doth protest too much...

*shrug*

Not sure how saying "sure, call me whatever you want" is protesting, but no big deal. I can understand why you'd want to back Sgt. "I may not have much of a life, but I'm more mature than you".  You may be buddies or at least friendly, and I'm still basically seen as a new guy around here.  And being a bit more vulgar and shaking things up a bit doesn't always endear you to people, particularly when you're new to the group and the group in question is of the more uppity intellectual variety.

sall good.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,493
Points 39,355
Malachi replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 4:48 PM

I'm as hiflautin and snobbish as they come, let me tell you. My bookshelves are filled with thick, hardbacked volumes that are very difficult to read, let me assure you. My den has several animal heads mounted on the wall, some are creatures I cant even identify! my majordomo supervises a household of nearly 14 servants and employees (I drive myself, so the number is 10, but I am certain that I am important enough to have a driver and mechanic). I am so old and rich that, although my eyesight is perfect, I have a special pair of eyeglasses for reading. you can call me sgt I-dont-have-a-life-but-I-will-take-yours-with-my-bare-hands.

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 305
Points 7,165

Habbababba: "Bunch of homos"

Malachi: "sgt I-dont-have-a-life-but-I-will-take-yours-with-my-bare-hands."

Sounds erotic   ; )

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,439
Points 44,650
Neodoxy replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 4:55 PM

@Primetime

I think what he's trying to say is that you're trying too hard. I think your reply to him reaffirms this thesis.

Not Ranked
Posts 98
Points 1,895
Primetime replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 5:10 PM

Malachi:
I'm as hiflautin and snobbish as they come, let me tell you. My bookshelves are filled with thick, hardbacked volumes that are very difficult to read, let me assure you. My den has several animal heads mounted on the wall, some are creatures I cant even identify! my majordomo supervises a household of nearly 14 servants and employees (I drive myself, so the number is 10, but I am certain that I am important enough to have a driver and mechanic). I am so old and rich that, although my eyesight is perfect, I have a special pair of eyeglasses for reading. you can call me sgt I-dont-have-a-life-but-I-will-take-yours-with-my-bare-hands.

Now that's what you call protest.

Hit a nerve did I, old timer?

Look bro, i'm not really interested in fighting. You came in here and attacked me. I'm not really sure what your reasoning was, or why you felt the need to attack me personally, but i'm cool to let bygones be bygones. Your call.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,679
Points 45,110
gotlucky replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 5:26 PM

Punk gets his ass handed to him online and now wants to let bygones be bygones.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,439
Points 44,650
Neodoxy replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 5:30 PM

^

WHY IS THERE NO "Suggest as Answer" OPTION IN THIS THREAD?????

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,679
Points 45,110
gotlucky replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 5:35 PM

Despite his many strengths, JJ does not have premonitions.

Not Ranked
Posts 98
Points 1,895
Primetime replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 5:37 PM

gotlucky:
Punk gets his ass handed to him online and now wants to let bygones be bygones.

Hehehe.  I guess I hit more than one nerve.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,439
Points 44,650
Neodoxy replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 5:42 PM

Not Ranked
Posts 98
Points 1,895
Primetime replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 6:03 PM

I don't really expect you to fully get it, Neodoxy. You seem a bit more self-assured and not as prone to butthurt as fanboy and old war horse.

But I think I'm right in my respective assessments of those two, which is why they responded the way they did.  Facepalm all you want, but I'm not the one who started the personal attacks.  So yes, even though I didn't start this I'm willing to let it go.  Their call.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,493
Points 39,355
Malachi replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 6:33 PM

*clears throat*

*turns page of gigantic leatherbound edition of Rothbard on Rothbardianism: the Quintessential Rothbard*

*clears throat again*

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,679
Points 45,110
gotlucky replied on Sun, Apr 14 2013 6:46 PM

lmao that was great

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,055
Points 41,895

Wtf are you guys on about?  This is embarassing.  Almost as bad as youtube comments.

Anyway... is there a tl;dr about the New Zealand thing?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Amanda BillyRock in New Zealand! Interview conducted by Jeffrey Tucker

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,055
Points 41,895

She has a rather cheery demeanor.  I wonder how long before the novelty of the situation wears off.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,133
Points 20,435
Jargon replied on Mon, Apr 15 2013 10:06 AM

It's honestly hard to be sympathetic to a beautiful girl feeling lonely.

Land & Liberty

The Anarch is to the Anarchist what the Monarch is to the Monarchist. -Ernst Jünger

Page 2 of 2 (72 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS