Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

could boston attack on american soil been perpetrated by us government?

This post has 146 Replies | 10 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

https://leaksource.wordpress.com/2013/04/15/was-boston-bomb-squad-running-controlled-explosion-on-same-day-as-marathon-blasts/

The Boston Globe tweet is still up:

"Officials: There will be a controlled explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities."

https://twitter.com/BostonGlobe/status/323886879453892609

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

"Drill" - what the public is told when police units have suspicion of an event and need to search, but cannot blend in.  The point is to not scare the people; 'the public are not the best consumers of classified threat indicators'.

It doesn't mean that it was a staged event.  And the boston Globe tweet just shows that the media was informed of some type of bomb-related happenstance.  They probably do have an idea of who or what group it was lest they have a manhunt on their hands.  Again, 'the public are not the best consumers of classified threat indicators'.

I've heard one report (a dubious one) that says there is a Saudi national being held for it.  the interwebz are awash with this trite FB-proof of conspiracy.  The CIA puts together armies, and the don't even really do that anymore, not bombing marathons.  Their own psy op manuals will show you that the CIAs playbook is more sophisticated than this.

"The Fed does not make predictions. It makes forecasts..." - Mustang19
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,485
Points 22,155
Kakugo replied on Tue, Apr 16 2013 1:42 AM

Having lived through the Years of Lead (Europe's terrorist season) there are two things that, as in other cases, make me suspicious.

1) Terrorists tend to pick their targets to maximize damages and minimize the chances of being caught. Given the times we live in I am sure the whole area was cordoned off, guarded by hundreds of policemen, there were snipers on rooftops, helicopters equipped with surveillance gear in the air and bomb disposal squads ready at hand. To pull it off in such a situation you have to be *cough* extremely lucky. Why pick such a hard target when there are hundreds and hundreds of "soft and easy" (meaning crowded areas with minimal or no police presence) targets around?

2) Terrorists want publicity. They'll claim responsibility as soon as possible to bring attention to their cause and show what they are capable of. During the Years of Lead a terror attack could be followed by multiple spurious claims, as smaller, less capable groups attempted to seize the opportunity given by a terror attack to make themselves known. So far no claim has been made. And this is a common pattern in most terror attacks across the West in the past decade. Nobody claimed responsibility and if somebody did, it was only much, much later.

Regardless of the causes I hope this tragic fact will open people's eyes: in spite of warrantless searches, in spite of infinite detention without due process, in spite of extremely aggressive electronic surveillance, the security apparatus has failed. Once again. Whatever it was a lone wolf terrorist or an FBI sting operation gone terribly wrong, it doesn't matter. Allowing panic stricken politicians and shrewd bureaucrats to capitalize on this and propose more of the same is not only dangerous but betrays either insanity or the incapability by the electorate to do even the simplest math.

Together we go unsung... together we go down with our people
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,118
Points 87,310
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

With regards to jumping through hoops, in which of the following am I jumping through hoops?

I suppose that it is possible that they were supposed to foil one of their plans, but they some how screwed it up and the bombs went off.

We know that feds foil their own plans; so, the only hoop possible here is that they used live bombs instead dummy one.

You'd figure that they's be smart enough to create the FB page after they carry out the bombing.

Seriously, are they dumb enough to create the pages days in advance, especially after they screwed up as they did during Sandy Hook? Don't they learn from their mistakes? Anyway, this wasn't a theory; so, we can disregard it.

Perhaps the organizers and the city thought that it would be wise to have lots of security at the event. Maybe the coach never looked up before because he was focused on the race. I find it odd that he would focus on the security; maybe he is a terrorist who was analyzing the feasibility of an attack at the event.

Alert! Suspicious activity. Do you really think that it was a coincidence that she left her seat right before the explosion. She knew! She knew!

This was humor. Next...

It's possible that the page was created for a different topic--but no content actually published--and then changed to be about the person killed (because the admin of the FB page felt like doing so).

I said this with their only being one FB page to my knowledge. If their are multiple, then, yeah, it would be jumping through hoops. I would actually apply Occam's razor to this, in that case.

4) It is possible that the cops were tipped off and, thus, sent the bomb squad to the area to try to find the bombs. Perhaps they told people that they were conducting a drill so as to not cause a public panic just in case that the tip was wrong. However, the bombs were there and they did go off and they had not evacuated the area.

Hoops? I don't even like basketball. Everything's a foul.

It's possible that whomever created the slideshow did so by copying a slideshow from 5 days ago and then changed the photos and other content, but forgot to change the creation date. I've actually done similar things on CMS's when creating content.

This? If so, then you have no idea how common it is for users of CMS's to suck at using CMS's.

Missle hit sidewalk. Video footage edited to remove missle. /end

I was mocking the people who claim that a missle hit the Pentagon and the people who claim that the video footage of the second plane hitting the WTC was Photoshopped.

To paraphrase Marc Faber: We're all doomed, but that doesn't mean that we can't make money in the process.
Rabbi Lapin: "Let's make bricks!"
Stephan Kinsella: "Say you and I both want to make a German chocolate cake."

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,118
Points 87,310
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

John James:

DanielMuff:
Just because one theory A has less assumptions or is simpler than theory B doesn't mean that theory B is not true.

Who the hell said otherwise?

**rollseyes**

To paraphrase Marc Faber: We're all doomed, but that doesn't mean that we can't make money in the process.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Aristophanes:
"Drill" - what the public is told when police units have suspicion of an event and need to search, but cannot blend in.  The point is to not scare the people; 'the public are not the best consumers of classified threat indicators'. It doesn't mean that it was a staged event

You don't find it the least bit suspicious that there is always a similar drill being conducted on the very same day so many attacks actually take place?  You're suggesting police and military units always have not only "suspicion" of an event, but of the type of attack?  And yet never seem to be able to stop them...and always end up saying how no one could have seen it coming?

And the boston Globe tweet just shows that the media was informed of some type of bomb-related happenstance.

Wha?  Did you go off and make commentary without actually looking at the sources provided again?

Oh, Phany.

The CIA puts together armies, and the don't even really do that anymore, not bombing marathons.  Their own psy op manuals will show you that the CIAs playbook is more sophisticated than this.

a) Who said it was CIA?

b) One finds it interesting how you're so willing to admit the government engages in psy op activity, and yet wish to dismiss the possibility of it being in the form of a specific type, simply because of what it says in the government manuals that are publically available.

Maybe I was kidding myself, but I'd like to say I expected more from Mises Forum regulars.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

You're suggesting police and military units always have not only "suspicion" of an event, but of the type of attack?

When did I say always?  I am aware of their MO.

And yet never seem to be able to stop them...and always end up saying how no one could have seen it coming?

Get to know me, dick.  I am not unaware of the plots that the FBI and CIA, Moussad, FSS, KGB/SRV, etc. have been involved in.  Facebook didn't have anything to do with them.  Certainly a time stamp on a fucking webpage posted by some fat fuck with nothing else to do didn't prove anyone's involvment in anything.  I am aware that the FBI entraps people with low IQs or even catatonic schiz.

a) Who said it was CIA?

that was just me making fun of you and your paranoia.

b) One finds it interesting how you're so willing to admit the government engages in psy op activity, and yet wish to dismiss the possibility of it being in the form of a specific type, simply because of what it says in the government manuals that are publically available.

you don't even know what psyops consist of.  get a copy of that manual dipshit.  that is why i am willing to engage in discussion on the topic.  I fucking study it.  You do not, I can tell.  That manual was not publically available.  A sandinista confiscated it from a contra officer and gave it to the press.  The author is a spook's psedonym.  But, to quote a LvMI regular, "I just have little patience for people who have no idea what they're talking about yet pontificate as if they do."

You are in a world that is so misinformed and disinformed and yet you eat it up and growl when you're world view is challenged, when someone tells you that what you perceive as sifting through the lies is just a fog of paranoia and misguided judgements.  You're like an even lazier shaggy from scooby doo, thinking that you've solved a mystery by watching a few videos on youtube.  you're so connected!  And with the most critical sources of information out there.  The internet.

I bet those bunggling intelligence operatives thougt they could get away with it.  If only it weren't for the meddling "John James" and his supersluething on youtube!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Aristophanes:

You're suggesting police and military units always have not only "suspicion" of an event, but of the type of attack?

When did I say always?  I am aware of their MO.

And yet never seem to be able to stop them...and always end up saying how no one could have seen it coming?

Get to know me, dick.  I am not unaware of the plots that the FBI and CIA, Moussad, FSS, KGB/SRV, etc. have been involved in.  Facebook didn't have anything to do with them.  Certainly a time stamp on a fucking webpage posted by some fat fuck with nothing else to do didn't prove anyone's involvment in anything.  I am aware that the FBI entraps people with low IQs or even catatonic schiz.

a) Who said it was CIA?

that was just me making fun of you and your paranoia.

you don't even know what psyops consist of.  get a copy of that manual dipshit.  that is why i am willing to engage in discussion on the topic.  I fucking study it.  You do not, I can tell.  That manual was not publically available.  A sandinista confiscated it from a contra officer and gave it to the press.  The author is a spook's psedonym.  But, to quote a LvMI regular, "I just have little patience for people who have no idea what they're talking about yet pontificate as if they do."

You are in a world that is so misinformed and disinformed and yet you eat it up and growl when you're world view is challenged, when someone tells you that what you perceive as sifting through the lies is just a fog of paranoia and misguided judgements.  You're like an even lazier shaggy from scooby doo, thinking that you've solved a mystery by watching a few videos on youtube.  you're so connected!  And with the most critical sources of information out there.  The internet.

I bet those bunggling intelligence operatives thougt they could get away with it.  If only it weren't for the meddling "John James" and his supersluething on youtube!

So let me get this straight.... 

-You're aware of the typical government involvement in terrorist attacks, you're aware of the MO of "conducting drills" during the attacks, but I'm paranoid for suggesting this could be one of those attacks.

-I point out that Photoshop cannot replicate a video of a live webpage, and that means I'm suggesting the company of Facebook is involved in the attacks.

-I'm in a misinformed and disinformed world, but you and your video games and anime cartoons are at the 12th level of the matrix.

-I'm in such a fog that I growl when my world view is challenged, yet you're the one who can't seem to be confronted with even the slightest opposition without losing your temper and resorting to profanity laced name calling.

-The Internet is not a critical source of information.

-You have a strange obsession with Scooby-Doo.

Does that about cover it?

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

Does that about cover it?

Not even close.

As usual you start to get all diversionary.

-I point out that Photoshop cannot replicate a video of a live webpage, and that means I'm suggesting the company of Facebook is involved in the attacks.

I said that before I'd bothered watching the videos.  I moved on to criticize the point for making a huge leap that ultimately says that the attack was staged.  Something that you provide not one iota of actual evidence for.  you're fucking brainwashed.

Find me the bombing drills (you can find the 9/11 ones fairly easily) for the Boston bombing and i'll look at it until then you are this.

-I'm in a misinformed and disinformed world, but you and your video games and anime cartoons are at the 12th level of the matrix.

I refer you to a critically examined manual of terrorism that the CIA put together and you make a comment like that?  you are a loser. and at the bottom of the barrel of things to combat me on this with.  I'm telling you I study this kind of thing. 

-I'm in such a fog that I growl when my world view is challenged, yet you're the one who can't seem to be confronted with even the slightest opposition without losing your temper and resorting to profanity laced name calling.

Who's to say that I don't talk like that all the time?  you are an idiot pursuing a fools end and I'll speak to you however I want or feel.  you cannot provide any evidence AT ALL that the bombing was staged.  And you (in a typical psychoanalytic move) try to turn the accusations against me.  The burden of state terror is on you and your youtube proof.

I'm glad you agree.

-You have a strange obsession with Scooby-Doo.

You are the superslueth that uncovered an international conspiracy by watching a video online, bro.  All I was was reminded of it.  I also like how one mention of something will get you to accuse them of making some kind of deep universal statement.

At first you accuse me of "always something" even when I didn't use that word (I now notice you didn't respond to that).  And here again one mention and all of the sudden I'm obsessed.  you are a trip.

Did u see that timestamp, bro?

EDIT:  You know what else?  I think you want it to be the state.  That is why you will latch to these moronic 'evidences'; so that you can point to it and say, "duuuh look at what the state does...and this isn't isolate every single attack is themThey climbing in yo' windows, they snatchin' yo' income tax...They trying to enslave ya.  So y'all need ta hide your kids, hide your wife, buy a gun, buy a knife, watch my show, buy yo' gold, and buy yo' silver cause they slavin' errbody out here.  We don't have to look for no facts.  We know this is true.  They gonna chip you; they gonna tag you.  NEW WORLD ORDER"

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Aristophanes:
you're losing it JJ.

Still?  How long are you going to use that line before you'll switch it to "lost"?

I said that before I'd bothered watching the videos.  I moved on

Thank you for admitting to that foot in your mouth.

making a huge leap that ultimately says that the attack was staged. 

Never said that.

Aristophanes:
I refer you to a critically examined manula of terrorism that the CIA put together and you make acomment like that?  you are at the bottom of the barrel.

Not sure what a manula is, but maybe if it were critically acclaimed I'd take you more seriously.  Anything with an Academy Award?  Or a Tony, at least?  What barrel might that be?

Who's to say that I don't talk like that all the time?

I say you kind of do talk like that all the time.  You seem to lose your temper quite a bit.  Which is why I think it might do you some good to put down the joystick and find a female who will find your talk of scooby doo and conspiracy theories tolerable long enough for you to think she's interested.  It might help curb that short fuse.

I'm glad you agree.

I don't agree to that.  See, typically when someone begins a statement with "let me get this straight", it implies that they are simply restating the positions offered by the other party, for clarification.

I'm sure you were made aware of that manula of yours after a secret agent planted it in your designated drop after you put a plant outside your 5th floor window at quarter past two.

Aristophanes:
At first you accuse me of "always something" even when I didn't use that word (I now notice you didn't respond to that).

I didn't accuse you of anything.  I pointed out that there always seems to be a drill being conducted of the same variety of terrorist attacks on the same day that they occur.  You replied stating that a drill is "what the public is told when police units have suspicion of an event and need to search, but cannot blend in"...so my response was to ask you if that then means that you're suggesting police and military units always have not only "suspicion" of an event, but of the type of attack, and yet never seem to be able to stop them...and always end up saying how no one could have seen it coming?

The "always" was referring to "police and military units", which I thought was clear, being as how the latter appeared directly in front of it.

But even still I believe this is an honest misunderstanding on your part.

And here again one mention and all of the sudden I'm obsessed.

You referenced it at least twice in that post (possibly more, I'm not that familiar with scooby doo), and it struck me as familiar, that it seemed you had brought it up elsewhere in the past.  *shrug*  Sorry if I offended you and any sensibilities you might have for other cartoons you favor more.

I'm not sure what you're talking about homeboy.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

again you ignore the most relevant parts of the post and point out a spelling error so that you can continue your piss fest without ever considering what other people are saying to you.

Aristophanes:
At first you accuse me of "always something" even when I didn't use that word (I now notice you didn't respond to that).

I didn't accuse you of anything.  I pointed out that there always seems to be a drill being conducted of the same variety of terrorist attacks on the same day that they occur.  You replied stating that a drill is "what the public is told when police units have suspicion of an event and need to search, but cannot blend in"...so my response was to ask you if that then means that you're suggesting police and military units always have not only "suspicion" of an event, but of the type of attack, and yet never seem to be able to stop them...and always end up saying how no one could have seen it coming?

The "always" was referring to "police and military units", which I thought was clear, being as how the latter appeared directly in front of it.

But even still I believe this is an honest misunderstanding on your part.

This is all bullshit.  you put words in my mouth in the form of a question (poisoning the well)...

John James:

which was a response to this comment of mine...

Aristophanes:
"Drill" - what the public is told when police units have suspicion of an event and need to search, but cannot blend in.  The point is to not scare the people; 'the public are not the best consumers of classified threat indicators'. It doesn't mean that it was a staged event

My definition,there, was simply SOP for public relations everyone knows this.  And nowhere do I imply that this is mutually exclusive with the behavior of staged terror.  But, not everyone can participate in staged terror...the involvement, in an investigatory capacity, of police is inevitable.

As for the rest, when the FBI wants to grandstand they setup patsies and stop them.  Did that happen this time?  Or did it happen with the shoe, underwear, or dumpster bombers?

And you know where I didn't find that manual?  On some dumb hillbilly's youtube that you take to be proofs of conspiracy.  (That and the fact that you don't know where the "drills" comment even came from - it was one of those alex jones douches yelling it at the police commissioner.  He didn't admit to anything either he barely responded.

I'm not sure what you're talking about homeboy.

I know you don't.

"waht!? cartoons?! you're obssessed!"

"you spell wrong"

haha, what do you even do, JJ?  For a job or whatever?  I'm just curious.  And why didn't you respond to this:

You know what else?  I think you want it to be the state.  That is why you will latch to these moronic 'evidences'; so that you can point to it and say, "duuuh look at what the state does...and this isn't isolate every single attack is themThey climbing in yo' windows, they snatchin' yo' income tax...They trying to enslave ya.  So y'all need ta hide your kids, hide your wife, buy a gun, buy a knife, watch my show, buy yo' gold, and buy yo' silver cause they slavin' errbody out here.  We don't have to look for no facts.  We know this is true.  They gonna chip you; they gonna tag you.  NEW WORLD ORDER"

Because that is you?  That sick twisted fuck that wants the state to kill people so you can use it as a soapbox to preach your ideology.  Because you are sooo dedicated.  Am i right?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Aristophanes:
again you ignore the most relevant parts of the post and point out a spelling error so that you can continue a piss fest without ever considering what other people are thinking

Oh I'm sorry, which was the most relevant?

Aristophanes:
you're losing it JJ.

No wait, I included that one.  Hmm.

Aristophanes:
you're fucking brainwashed.
Aristophanes:
you are a loser.
Aristophanes:
at the bottom of the barrel.
Aristophanes:
you are an idiot
Aristophanes:
you are a trip.

Did I miss any?  Sure can't believe I missed all that insight the first time.  Yes, I see what you mean now.  With sophistication like this it's no wonder you're too good for the Internetz.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

generous edit.

Did I miss any?

miss any what?

Did you see that timestamp, bro?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Aristophanes:
generous edit.

You have got to be kidding.  You make a post, I quote the whole thing and respond to it, and then you go up and edit said post and add a thousand more words to it, and then accuse me of "generous editing"?

This is what it's come to?

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 256
Points 5,630

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 6,885
Points 121,845
Clayton replied on Tue, Apr 16 2013 11:45 AM

No, the government could not even conceivably be involved:

a) They don't have the means to stage fake attacks

b) They do not stand to benefit from general panic and calls for clamp downs

c) They could never kill people and keep it a secret - we know this because they never have

d) Granted, a-c are not true of all governments, however, the American government is different because, well, it just is. Maybe because it's run by white people.

Clayton -

http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.com
  • | Post Points: 50
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 228
Points 3,640
Blargg replied on Tue, Apr 16 2013 12:01 PM

Nasrudin the smuggler was leading a donkey that had bundles of straw on its back. An experienced border inspector spotted Nasrudin coming to his border.

“Halt,” the inspector said. “What is your business here?”

“I am an honest smuggler!“ replied Nasrudin.

“Oh, really?” said the inspector. “Well, let me search those straw bundles. If I find something in them, you are required to pay a border fee!“

“Do as you wish,” Nasrudin replied, “but you will not find anything in those bundles.”

The inspector intensively searched and took apart the bundles, but could not find a single thing in them. He turned to Nasrudin and said, “I suppose you have managed to get one by me today. You may pass the border.”

Nasrudin crossed the border with his donkey while the annoyed inspector looked on. And then the very next day, Nasrudin once again came to the border with a straw-carrying donkey. The inspector saw Nasrudin coming and thought, “I’ll get him for sure this time.”

He checked the bundles of straw again, and then searched through the Nasrudin’s clothing, and even went through the donkey’s harness. But once again he came up empty handed and had to let Nasrudin pass.

This same pattern continued every day for several years, and every day Nasrudin wore more and more extravagant clothing and jewelry that indicated he was getting wealthier. Eventually, the inspector retired from his longtime job, but even in retirement he still wondered about the man with the straw-carrying donkey.

“I should have checked that donkey’s mouth more extensively,” he thought to himself. “Or maybe he hid something in the donkey’s rectum.”

Then one day he spotted Nasrudin’s face in a crowd. “Hey,” the inspector said, “I know you! You are that man who came to my border everyday for all those years with a donkey carrying straw. Please, sir, I must talk to you.”

Nasrudin came towards him and the inspector continued talking. “My friend, I always wondered what you were smuggling past my border everyday. Just between you and me, you must tell me. I must know. What in the world were you smuggling for all those years? I must know!“

Nasrudin simply replied, “donkeys.”

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,118
Points 87,310
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator
DanielMuff replied on Tue, Apr 16 2013 12:35 PM

Clayton, who is your post directed towards?

Anyway, most of the evidence provided in this thread is hardly evidence, if at all. For example, the creation date of the slideshow. I've already explained how incompetence could have been a factor for it. Also, I've already given non-reptilian explanations for the bomb drill.

The FB pages are the most damning, but I still don't understand why the FB pages would have been created days in advance because doing so would leave the creation date wide open for scrutiny. Did they not learn their lesson from Sandy Hook? If not, then they seriously need to fire their social media manager.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

Aristophanes:
generous edit.

You have got to be kidding.  You make a post, I quote the whole thing and respond to it, and then you go up and edit said post and add a thousand more words to it, and then accuse me of "generous editing"?

This is what it's come to?

My 'generous edit' was me taking out a paragraph of something I wrote generously out.  but the world revolves around you.  anytime someone says anything it must be about you.  Besides, it is not like you replied to anything worth responding further to.  You avoid anything that is relevant.  but also,

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Clayton:

No, the government could not even conceivably be involved:

a) They don't have the means to stage fake attacks

b) They do not stand to benefit from general panic and calls for clamp downs

c) They could never kill people and keep it a secret - we know this because they never have

d) Granted, a-c are not true of all governments, however, the American government is different because, well, it just is. Maybe because it's run by white people.

Clayton -

Yeah that's pretty much it.  And the fact that well, this is 'merica.

Aristophanes:
My 'generous edit' was me taking out a paragraph of something I wrote generously out.

False.  I quoted your entire post as it was displayed when I replied.  Then you literally edited it to add at least another thousand words.

I honestly still have no idea what you are talking about homeboy.  What timestamp?  Surely you're not talking about the ones from all your edits to posts I already replied to...

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,018
Points 17,760

I hope we all rememebr what this is :

http://www.terror-alert.com/

“Since people are concerned that ‘X’ will not be provided, ‘X’ will naturally be provided by those who are concerned by its absence."
"The sweetest of minds can harbor the harshest of men.”

http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.org

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

Aristophanes:
My 'generous edit' was me taking out a paragraph of something I wrote generously out.

False.  I quoted your entire post as it was displayed when I replied.  Then you literally edited it to add at least another thousand words.

You don't understand.

The post of mine that says "generous edit." is a post that I posted...thought for a minute and erased.  When I took out the paragraph I replaced it with "generous edit"  it had nothing to do with you.  Stop making assumptions that put you at the center of everything.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Aristophanes:
The post of mine that says "generous edit." is a post that I posted...thought for a minute and erased.  When I took out the paragraph I replaced it with "generous edit"  it had nothing to do with you.

Ah okay.  Thanks.

Stop making assumptions that put you at the center of everything.

I'm not.

I've told you twice now I have no idea what timestamp you're talking about, and I've asked you to clarify.  I'm not sure if you've developed Tourette's or if you just don't read.  Would you like to clarify what you're talking about?

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

I've told you twice now I have no idea what timestamp you're talking about, and I've asked you to clarify.  I'm not sure if you've developed Tourette's or if you just don't read.  Would you like to clarify what you're talking about?

I have Tourette's and I don't read.

I'm not.

Of course, not.  I cannot read!  typing is a miracle for me.  I can't believe these are complete sentences!

You could only miss it if you focus on irrelevant things.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,493
Points 39,355
Malachi replied on Tue, Apr 16 2013 7:34 PM

bickering is what the central intelligence alqaeda want you to do!

Keep the faith, Strannix. -Casey Ryback, Under Siege (Steven Seagal)
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Want to clarify what you're talking about, bro?

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

Yeah, malachi, whut do u meen by that!?!? bro!!

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,493
Points 39,355
Malachi replied on Tue, Apr 16 2013 7:51 PM

well you guys arent producing anything but angst. this kind of crap is what the communist overlords hoped for when they let us keep our forums. surely theres something more productive for both of your energies than arguing over timestamps (or the significance thereof).

Keep the faith, Strannix. -Casey Ryback, Under Siege (Steven Seagal)
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 257
Points 4,920
Prime replied on Tue, Apr 16 2013 9:34 PM

This was yanked from Youtube very quickly so you will have to watch it through Facebook. Is the media complicit? This clip is pretty damning, only lasts about 30 seconds.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2970918888111

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 228
Points 3,640
Blargg replied on Tue, Apr 16 2013 9:44 PM

Bizarre. I just want to think that it's a weird compression artifact. Most digital video compressors often eliminate things that aren't changing from the scene. Even when the whole scene shifts due to the camera, it can encode "things in this area moved by this much". So if somehow there were an encoding error that duplicated some of the gore over that object, it could have behaved like that, then magically disappeared when someone walked past.

In another YouTube video you can see the same object more clearly at 0:25.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Aristophanes:
Yeah, malachi, whut do u meen by that!?!? bro!!

Check the "replied on" homeboy, that question was directed at you.  You continue to ask about a "timestamp bro", and I've told you multiple times dawg I do not know what you're referring to.  So are you going to clarify?

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

@whoever posted that video of the disappearing blood.

Interesting.  if that was doctored video then it shows how the media sensationalizes.  Showing people gore and stuff has a subtle psychological effect; it is a clear grab at the emotions of anyone watching.  That is priming, but for what?  No one has claimed responsibility as far as I know.

@ JJ

Ctrl+F; "Tue, Apr 16 2013 4:07 PM"

Read between the lines.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 228
Points 3,640
Blargg replied on Tue, Apr 16 2013 11:33 PM

I was surprised that all the gore wasn't near as disturbing as I thought it would be, based on all the NSFL warnings people put near the links. Those of the guy with his legs blown off and just the bone and entrails hanging out I was sure would have turned my stomach. This was the most interesting part of this whole event for me.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
John James replied on Wed, Apr 17 2013 12:40 AM

Aristophanes:

Ctrl+F; "Tue, Apr 16 2013 4:07 PM"

Read between the lines.

I see the timestamp you just posted after "Ctrl+F", yes.  That can't be the one you were talking about this whole time.  What timestamp are you talking about?

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

I see the timestamp you just posted after "Ctrl+F", yes.  That can't be the one you were talking about this whole time.  What timestamp are you talking about?

Read between the lines. Tue, Apr 16 2013 4:07 PM

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 6,885
Points 121,845
Clayton replied on Wed, Apr 17 2013 1:21 AM

Clayton, who is your post directed towards?

Anyway, most of the evidence provided in this thread is hardly evidence, if at all. For example, the creation date of the slideshow. I've already explained how incompetence could have been a factor for it. Also, I've already given non-reptilian explanations for the bomb drill.

The FB pages are the most damning, but I still don't understand why the FB pages would have been created days in advance because doing so would leave the creation date wide open for scrutiny. Did they not learn their lesson from Sandy Hook? If not, then they seriously need to fire their social media manager.

My post isn't directed at anyone in particular... I actually haven't read the thread. The OP question is: could the government have been involved? Without getting into metaphysics, the obvious answer is "yes, of course." I also have not investigated any evidence of foul play in this incident or the Sandy Hook incident. However, we don't really need to get into specifics, anyway, we already know more than enough about what USG is up to, what sorts of games it is playing, how it is using carefully orchestrated disinformation techniques not only to dupe the general public but also to keep the conspiracy theorists chasing their tails. No doubt, private criminals are still out there committing acts of violence, and we have every reason to expect these incidents to become increasingly frequent what with Big Pharma driving people mad with toxic psychotrophic drugs not fit for use by any living organism and what with the increasingly redistributive nature of the American economy, which is subsidizing the worst elements of society on the backs of the productive and industrious. But USG crossed the Rubicon over a decade ago and we have entered an era of phoney-baloney news of unprecedented scale and brazenness. We long since passed the point where we should assume USG funny-business until proven otherwise. If the NWO maniacs ever run out of money or steam or their house of cards starts collapsing, at that point, I will go back and revise my presumption that they are the first suspects in any headlining violence, however indirect their involvement may be. We're all guilty until proven innocent in their eyes, so why shouldn't they be held guilty until proven innocent?

Clayton -

http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.com
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Aristophanes:

Read between the lines. Tue, Apr 16 2013 4:07 PM

Well now I'm convinced you're not talking about anything at all.  If you're not going to explain what you're talking about I guess I can't answer your question.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

you are not smart, then.

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 690
Points 11,315

Kelvin Silva:

Thoughts?

Obama maybe wants to advance gun control/bomb control.

Or i just hate government too much?

"could" ?    Of course it could.

"Or i just hate government too much?"  

Are you aware that the current US legal system was,  at trial, [originally] deliberately designed/ slanted against  automatic believability of any/all parts of the government's story, and any /all evidence and witnesses supporting that story, via the evidentiary requirements of the Bill of Rights? 

Meaning that it is as far as the law is concerned, it is still, perfectly reasonable [although entirely politically incorrect :-) ],  pre-trial, for an individual such as yourself  to  strongly suspect any/all government and alleged "free press" accounts of what happened, and all of the "evidence"  and witnesses used to support their claims, in this instance, as well as for any others [9/11, Sandy Hook, Aurora, etc. etc.]

Regards obf.

For more information about onebornfree, please see profile.[ i.e. click on forum name "onebornfree"].

Page 2 of 4 (147 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS