Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

I will Predict the Future - They Will Kill Other Boston Bomber Suspect

This post has 21 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,028
Points 51,580
limitgov Posted: Fri, Apr 19 2013 8:27 AM

I will predict the future...they are going to kill the other young
russian boston suspect.

Of course he got hired on by some sleazy blackop.  Of course he would
talk about getting hired if he got caught.

So they have to kill him.

If they do not kill him, I am wrong, blackops don't exist, Alex jones
is full of crap and so is Mike Adams.

But we all know in our guts what will happen, and why it is going to happen.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,679
Points 45,110
gotlucky replied on Fri, Apr 19 2013 9:31 AM

You do realize he could just post online that he was hired and then *everyone* would know?

• | Post Points: 50
Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 814
Points 14,875

I wouldn't be suprised if these were random kids they're going after just like they did with Osama Bin Laden- killed a bloke in a beard,

The atoms tell the atoms so, for I never was or will but atoms forevermore be.

Yours sincerely,

Physiocrat

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,028
Points 51,580
limitgov replied on Fri, Apr 19 2013 9:52 AM

"You do realize he could just post online that he was hired and then *everyone* would know?"

I suppose....but when the FBI is looking for you and you post online; you might giveaway your location....which would mean they will get closer to killing you, or at least capturing you.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,679
Points 45,110
gotlucky replied on Fri, Apr 19 2013 10:11 AM

Well if you post something like that, then if they kill you it will raise questions. If you don't tell the public, then they have no excuse not to kill you.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,028
Points 51,580
limitgov replied on Fri, Apr 19 2013 10:19 AM

" Well if you post something like that, then if they kill you it will raise questions. If you don't tell the public, then they have no excuse not to kill you."

that is true.  although, in his case, he already killed people.  so either way, he's gonna get life or executed. 

also, he might not be smart enough to realize just how important it is to tell everyone everything he knows.  most patsys seem to be that stupid.

also, he might not survive any encounter with cops.

I am predicting he will not. 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,679
Points 45,110
gotlucky replied on Fri, Apr 19 2013 10:27 AM

I doubt he is a patsy.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 228
Points 3,640
Blargg replied on Fri, Apr 19 2013 11:11 AM

Everyone would know that someone who looks like one of the people that is suspected uttered the words that he was hired. Without proof it's empty.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,028
Points 51,580
limitgov replied on Fri, Apr 19 2013 11:13 AM

"I doubt he is a patsy."

I doubt those military contractor guys in camo-like pants and boots with black backpacks were there for nothing.

They were there for a reason.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 539
Points 11,275

Why the fuck do some people have a pathological need to weave everyting into a conspiratorial narrative? It's surely a mental illness of some type.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,028
Points 51,580
limitgov replied on Fri, Apr 19 2013 11:47 AM

"Why the fuck do some people have a pathological need to weave everyting into a conspiratorial narrative? It's surely a mental illness of some type."

regardless of whether this was 2 lone young terrorist russian guys (offical story) or some blackop.....

people had to conspire beforehand to pull it off. 

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,922
Points 79,590
Autolykos replied on Fri, Apr 19 2013 11:50 AM

Consumariat:
Why the fuck do some people have a pathological need to weave everyting into a conspiratorial narrative? It's surely a mental illness of some type.

Nice hasty generalization you have going for yourself. Oops, I mean... clearly you're part of the conspiracy!!!

The keyboard is mightier than the gun.

Non parit potestas ipsius auctoritatem.

Voluntaryism Forum

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 630
Points 9,425

Why create a second thread limitgov your post could have gone in to the other thread.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 275
Points 4,000

http://www.delawareonline.com/usatoday/article/2097915

Margaret Chabris, the director of corporate communication at 7- Eleven, says the surveillance video of the crime was not taken at a 7-Eleven and that the suspect that did rob the 7-Eleven does not look like Tamerlan or Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

"The suspect in the photos for that particular 7-Eleven robbery looks nothing like the suspects," Chabris says. "The police or someone made a mistake. Someone was confused."

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 452
Points 7,620

No, I agree. Not every damn thing is a government conspiracy. Come on.

http://thephoenixsaga.com/
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 6,885
Points 121,845
Clayton replied on Sun, Apr 21 2013 11:35 PM

USG has a finger in every pie, even if they have to bake the pie from scratch, themselves. Ever since 9/11, the news has been 90% phoney-baloney. As for dissent being a mental illness, this line of thinking has a long and glorious tradition dating back at least to the Catholic Inquisitions. Not that the enforcers of mental hygeine and ideological orthodoxy, such as yourself, will be deterred by the grotesque precedents set by your forbears.

You do realize that Guantanamo Bay is still open for business? That they torture people there? And before you open your mouth and say a single word, indefinite detainment - particularly in a military prison setting - is, in itself, a form of torture... let alone the use of methods of torture which, while stopping short of thumb-screws and red-hot-pokers, are no less medieval in their inhumanity. You do realize that an unending string of innocents are being blown to bits day by day with missiles shot from USG warplanes and drones? What does this have to do with conspiracy theories? Well, before you ask us to presume the general benevolence of USG policy - foreign or domestic - you must first explain to us how such a benevolent government can not only mistakenly commit but indefinitely perpetuate such atrocities. Or you can concede the general benevolence of the US government, in which case we are in agreement: the US government, based on its reputation, history and current behavior, should not be presumed to have benevolent motives and its involvement in all nefarious goings-on within the ambit of its influence should automatically be suspected, just as we would suspect the Kazakhstan government or the Colombian government of some level of involvement in the nefarious goings-on in their respective spheres of influence.

Clayton -

http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.com
Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 443
Points 9,245

"If they do not kill him, I am wrong, blackops don't exist, Alex jones is full of crap..."

Dzhokhar doesn't need to die for you (or anybody else for that matter) to realize Jones is consistently filled to the brim with diahrrea.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Not Ranked
Posts 369
Points 7,175
baxter replied on Mon, Apr 22 2013 7:58 AM

>USG has a finger in every pie, even if they have to bake the pie from scratch, themselves. Ever since 9/11, the news has been 90% phoney-baloney.

Just like the Standard Model and Big Bang theories are phoney-baloney, right Clayton?

>I will predict the future...they are going to kill the other young
russian boston suspect.

So, any idea when this is going to happen?

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,028
Points 51,580
limitgov replied on Mon, Apr 22 2013 11:11 AM

"So, any idea when this is going to happen?"

I was wrong.  Dead wrong.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 6,885
Points 121,845
Clayton replied on Mon, Apr 22 2013 12:11 PM

Just like the Standard Model and Big Bang theories are phoney-baloney, right Clayton?

When have I ever described either of these as baloney? And rather than beating around the bush, why not just come out and say whatever it is you have in mind?

Clayton -

http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.com
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 468
Points 8,085
Wibee replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 8:56 PM

If he was set up, he had plenty of chances to come clean about it.  He even posted on twitter afterwards.  I am also surprised he did not brag or have some sort of statement released after the bombing. 

I don't know what to think about this whole situation.  I just hope the right person is in custody. 

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,493
Points 39,355
Malachi replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 9:11 PM

the current 80% theory is that the two brothers are guilty of the bombing. but the fbi had been using them to infiltrate the chechyn terrar network, and they bamboozled the fbi and pulled off this attack right under their noses. fbi had word that something was going down cause they were so close, which is why they had the craft contractors at the marathon. biden knew it was a bomb as soon as it happened because the atty gen knew because the fbi knew. prez didnt know because it wasnt important enough to tell him until something actually happened. 

they hook up retard number one, pump him for info and then kill him, either on purpose because they were so pissed that he outsmarted them, or by accident because they needed everything he had on the rest of his little terrorist buddies. they hooked up retard number two and removed his ability to speak, because they still need him for info, and for p.r., but he also knows too much and they cant risk him spilling the beans like lanza did about his evil therapist, or mcveigh did about his work with patcon.

Keep the faith, Strannix. -Casey Ryback, Under Siege (Steven Seagal)
Page 1 of 1 (22 items) | RSS