Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Did Timothy McVeigh Ever Talk about FBI Involvement in OK Bombing?

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,028
Points 51,580
limitgov Posted: Mon, Apr 22 2013 11:48 AM

Some people say there was more to the story than the official story.  But I've never seen anything that shows Timothy McVeigh say there was any FBI involvement.  Does anyone know if he ever made those claims before he died?

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 6,885
Points 121,845
Clayton replied on Mon, Apr 22 2013 1:54 PM

Clayton -

http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.com
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 814
Points 16,290

Timothy McVeigh may not have died.  As a matter of fact, I'd guess that he didn't get executed based upon the delays, the fact that he could've been an asset, and what his father said.  The CIA could've done all sorts of sick shit to him and used him.

That's why people should try their damndest not to get violent against the govt and why people need to stay out of the militia movement.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 6,885
Points 121,845
Clayton replied on Mon, Apr 22 2013 3:10 PM

Timothy McVeigh may not have died.  As a matter of fact, I'd guess that he didn't get executed based upon the delays, the fact that he could've been an asset, and what his father said.  The CIA could've done all sorts of sick shit to him and used him.

That's why people should try their damndest not to get violent against the govt and why people need to stay out of the militia movement.

Well, that's not the reason... but yes, people should not get violent against anyone else except in defense of person and property. And, they should stay out of the militia movement as a matter of prudence - it's infested with informants.

Clayton -

http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.com
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,987
Points 89,490
Wheylous replied on Mon, Apr 22 2013 4:04 PM

Initiation of aggression is not the solution to initation of aggression.

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 690
Points 11,315

limitgov:

Some people say there was more to the story than the official story.  But I've never seen anything that shows Timothy McVeigh say there was any FBI involvement.  Does anyone know if he ever made those claims before he died?

McVeighs cell mate claims that McVeigh told him that he worked directly for the US government [presumably the FBI] on the bombing, [and was therefor confident that he would not be executed, but the execution itself would be faked. I covered this a while ago in one of my blogs, here.

Regards, obf.

For more information about onebornfree, please see profile.[ i.e. click on forum name "onebornfree"].

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS