Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

New Alien Documentary - Sirius - Premieres Tonight

rated by 0 users
This post has 36 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,028
Points 51,580
limitgov Posted: Mon, Apr 22 2013 1:08 PM

http://siriusdisclosure.com/

Joe Rogan said he would be there.

The Sirius team has now released the gender and age of the alien.
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/4/prweb10641553.htm

For those who don't know, listen to Dr. Greer being interviewed by Joe Rogan...he explains everything about the new documentary, Sirius, coming out today.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=izk2PHxUy4E

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

Okay, this I think is a conspiracy.  The USAF said that they started the UFO thing as a distraction from government research, which I have no doubt is very advanced by now.  But the fact that there are so many officers and intelligence agents in the ranks makes me think that this is a scam.  the military and intelligence networks, just to get a job with them, will root out the liars (it is crucial to the profession that they not be there - unless of course, you are part of a deception program in which case they might recruit liars...).  So how do they all end up in this group?  Do they just gravitate towards it?  Did they slip through the cracks and get those jobs while being compulsive liars?  Or are they part of somekind of deception operation?  Where else do you find so many compulsive liars, who must all realize that the people who believe their lies are lying themselves...?  Seriously?

Aliens are not coming to earth and disabling nuclear missile tests.  We have not reverse engineered grey alien spacecraft from the Andromeda whatever, the Plebians, etc.  There is no Project bluebook, Bill Cooper is a dupe and a liar, just as much as Alex Jones.  These people (the Disclosure Project) are being used for something.

i can't wait for responses.

"The Fed does not make predictions. It makes forecasts..." - Mustang19
Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,055
Points 41,895

Stories about aliens are entertainment.  That's all.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 80
jfrega replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 12:39 PM

^ The evidence would suggest otherwise.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,133
Points 20,435
Jargon replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 1:39 PM

Actually Bill Cooper took a "UFO's are a distraction" stance. He did focus on them as kind of an observation of secret military technology but he was a big critic of the UFO movement. I think he changed to this stance from the beginning of his career.

Land & Liberty

The Anarch is to the Anarchist what the Monarch is to the Monarchist. -Ernst Jünger

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,118
Points 87,310
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

Caley McKibbin:

Stories about aliens are entertainment.  That's all.

For the most part. That's how I regard msot "conspiracy theory" works. It's like when you read the newspaper or watch the news on TV. Lots of sensationalism and storytelling that keeps you hooked.

To paraphrase Marc Faber: We're all doomed, but that doesn't mean that we can't make money in the process.
Rabbi Lapin: "Let's make bricks!"
Stephan Kinsella: "Say you and I both want to make a German chocolate cake."

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

if it is for entertainment, do you think the people who promote them believe them?

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,118
Points 87,310
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator
DanielMuff replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 11:51 PM

Certainly some of them.

To paraphrase Marc Faber: We're all doomed, but that doesn't mean that we can't make money in the process.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,739
Points 60,635
Marko replied on Wed, Apr 24 2013 12:45 AM

Hold old were you when you discovered Santa was a reptilian?

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,028
Points 51,580
limitgov replied on Wed, Apr 24 2013 2:41 PM

"Hold old were you when you discovered Santa was a reptilian?"

lol......nice.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

DNA of "alien" is actually a tiny human? Well, not DNA, but mitochondria.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/sirius-documentary-dna-re_n_3135628.html

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,028
Points 51,580
limitgov replied on Fri, Apr 26 2013 11:13 AM

"DNA of "alien" is actually a tiny human? Well, not DNA, but mitochondria."

That article is incorrect.  If you watch the documentary and listen to the latest interview of both Dr. Greer and Dr. Nolan, the being is not human.

It has a 9% DNA difference, which is huge.  Even if some of that DNA is junk, and only 2/3 are valid....that is still a difference of 3%.

The difference btw chimps and humans is 3%. 

Plus, the being is 6 inches, and has tested negative for any known disorder to make it that way.

I believe the articles saying it is human are disinfo.  That is my opinion.

It is not human, that is fact.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 228
Points 3,640
Blargg replied on Fri, Apr 26 2013 1:01 PM

I believe that reality is far stranger than anything at all we can imagine. I don't think we can even imagine the nature of reality. So aliens, reptilians, etc. are tame compared to what I believe is.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,118
Points 87,310
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

So, what exactly is it?

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

A mummified fetus

a mini-human mutant

a leprechaun

an alien

I downloaded the documentary.  i will watch it and see what is said.  Although, right from the start, I do not like Greer.  I don't trust him.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,028
Points 51,580
limitgov replied on Fri, Apr 26 2013 8:04 PM

"A mummified fetus"

tests have determined without a doubt, it is not a fetus.

Dr. Greer was on coast to coast April 23....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=120tANUPwAk

he will confirm all these facts.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,493
Points 39,355
Malachi replied on Fri, Apr 26 2013 8:22 PM

you performed these tests yourself? or a friend of yours did? or are you inclined to trust the propositions of certain strangers?

Keep the faith, Strannix. -Casey Ryback, Under Siege (Steven Seagal)
Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,055
Points 41,895

Aliens are the strangest creatures.  They warp across the universe only to clumsily crash near military bases.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,493
Points 39,355
Malachi replied on Fri, Apr 26 2013 11:02 PM

haha, what nonsense! obviously any spacecraft advanced enough to travel in both vacuum and atmosphere could never do anything so mundane as malfunction catastrophically! its axiomatic that the aliens superior technology means that even if they did exist we would never find evidence of them.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

okay, the documentary itself is not bad.  I still think Greer is up to something or just a liar and an egomaniac.

The creature is never explicitly stated to be anything.  The guy says it is pretty close to human and is a male, but that they are going to continue to do research.  he also said it is less than about a century old.

The real merit of the movie is to bring to light the classified research programs that the military is doing.  Apparently, if we are to believe the film, the government and some engineers 'figured out how to create gravity waves' and upon doing so immediately seized all patents for the devices and disavowed any research on the subject at all.  I don't know how far along it is and cannot speculate, but there are claims that Maxwell's equations have been shored up of errors and that this is being kept secret.  Although some evidence is specious I have no trouble buying that as basically the case.  The FED is discussed as well as the corruption of the patent system and the energy wars (murders and destruction of independent research).

They rely on astral projection to "contact" UFOs.  this is mixed with the gravity research as "all points of space and time are united as consciousness."  this is not revelatory, but almost a truism among mystic religious orders, monks, natural philosophers, and now, theoretical physicists and ufologists.

There is also some talk about bluebook and the alleged comments by W.v. Braun that the M-IC will use terror, asteroids, then aliens to trick people into subservience to these technological elitists.  But, if the aliens are tricks from the elites why bother astral projecting?  I don't know if it is a sincere insecurity that leads to attempts to comfort the mind with conclusions like this or what.  But, if there is some plot to get people to think UFOs ARE there and that we do NOT need technology to communicate with them...this film would be a good start...

7/10 - Worth watching (as long as you're not paying for it); infotainment of a higher caliber than TV.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,493
Points 39,355
Malachi replied on Sat, Apr 27 2013 6:56 AM

Apparently, if we are to believe the film, the government and some engineers 'figured out how to create gravity waves' and upon doing so immediately seized all patents for the devices and disavowed any research on the subject at all.

sounds like its plausible. have you heard of eugene podkletnov?

I don't know how far along it is and cannot speculate, but there are claims that Maxwell's equations have been shored up of errors and that this is being kept secret.

thats also possible but I heard that all they did is use maxwell's original equations instead of the modern bastardized versions.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,028
Points 51,580
limitgov replied on Tue, Apr 30 2013 10:04 AM

"The creature is never explicitly stated to be anything.  The guy says it is pretty close to human and is a male, but that they are going to continue to do research.  he also said it is less than about a century old."

Dr. Greer and Dr. Nolan have since come out and said, it is 9% difference in DNA. It only has 10 ribs.  It has no known genetic defects which would make it 6 inches tall.

For all intents and purposes, this thing is not a homo sapien sapien.

They do not have alien DNA in the genetic databank to compare it to and get a match. 

If people are expecting them to say "DNA matches alien DNA", obviously that cannot happen.  There is no alien DNA to match it against.

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,249
Points 70,775

Did they find any money in the creature's wallet? Or did he use some superior kind of advanced state of the art Beautiful Invisible Tally Counter Obviously Intrinsically Null?

Telling how the guys who believe in aliens are the ones who believe in ... won't say the word.

My humble blog

It's easy to refute an argument if you first misrepresent it. William Keizer

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,439
Points 44,650
Neodoxy replied on Tue, Apr 30 2013 11:36 AM

"Did they find any money in the creature's wallet? Or did he use some superior kind of advanced state of the art Beautiful Invisible Tally Counter Obviously Intrinsically Null?"

If you found out that hyper advanced aliens used bitcoin, then would this change your view on things Dave?

At last those coming came and they never looked back With blinding stars in their eyes but all they saw was black...
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,028
Points 51,580
limitgov replied on Tue, Apr 30 2013 11:39 AM

"Telling how the guys who believe in aliens are the ones who believe in ... won't say the word."

Say what you will, but these guys have evidence on their side.  They have a body that has been x-rayed, cat scanned, and had DNA extracted.  It has bones, millimeter wide tubes in the bones (arteries), it has organs.  It has real DNA.

You want proof, they provided it.

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 494
Points 6,980

It's a giant leap from a "tiny, unknown creature with similar DNA to human" to "spacefaring or dimensional-traveling alien".

The documentary is a self-promotion for Dr. Greer.

The creature is an oddity.  The data provided are limited.  They could perform years of study just trying to rule out what it isn't.  And just because they rule out all of the known earth-based species, they can't rule out all of the unknown earth-based species.  And you can't easily rule out that the whole thing is a very elaborate, well-done hoax.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,028
Points 51,580

"they can't rule out all of the unknown earth-based species.  And you can't easily rule out that the whole thing is a very elaborate, well-done hoax."

Yes, you can rule out that it is a hoax.  At least the doctors and geneticists involved have ruled that out.

It could be some weird earth based creature, noone is saying it is not that.  But, if it is, it is really strange and the first of its kind to be discovered and DNA sequenced.

Also, keep in mind, there is no other earth based creature that looks so human, yet has a 9% DNA difference.  Not even close.

Chimps kind of look human, but have a 3% DNA difference.  Neanderthals look human, but have less than 1% DNA difference.

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,249
Points 70,775

If you found out that hyper advanced aliens used bitcoin, then would this change your view on things Dave?

It would explain why their space ships always crash.

My humble blog

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

Also, keep in mind, there is no other earth based creature that looks so human, yet has a 9% DNA difference.  Not even close.

The guy in the film said that 6% of the 9% difference was junk and that the remaining 3% was relevant.  It is probably a small monkey...

But, if it is, it is really strange and the first of its kind to be discovered and DNA sequenced.

yeah, there have been billions of life forms on the Earth that have gone extinct that we don't have records of.

I'm all about Scully and Mulder (I want to believe; the truth is out there), but I wouldn't let some self promoting bodybuilding douche "prove" it by associating an anomaly as an alien.  If it was an alien are we to believe that the craft vanished?  It is just a small retarded monkey with a smashed head until oceans of geneticists say otherwise.

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,249
Points 70,775

It is just a small retarded monkey with a smashed head

Have to remember that description. May come in useful in debates. "You are just a small retarded monkey with a smashed head, you who dare disagree with me."

For the record, I'm on the side of those who say hoax on this one.

My humble blog

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,028
Points 51,580
limitgov replied on Wed, May 1 2013 10:20 AM

"The guy in the film said that 6% of the 9% difference was junk and that the remaining 3% was relevant.  It is probably a small monkey..."

They said, they don't know what the 6% is.  They said it could be junk, but they also said it could be relevant DNA they just don't know how to decode.

Even still, they said it has a brain to body ratio of 3 times that of homo sapien sapiens.  No monkey, (you probably mean ape) has that.  Nowhere close to that.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,118
Points 87,310
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

Smiling Dave:

Winner!

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,055
Points 41,895

I lol'd.

Not Ranked
Posts 369
Points 7,175
baxter replied on Wed, May 1 2013 7:47 PM

Piltdown Alien

Not Ranked
Posts 369
Points 7,175
baxter replied on Wed, May 1 2013 7:54 PM

>Even still, they said it has a brain to body ratio of 3 times that of homo sapien sapiens.

A proton-sized mass operating at Bremermann's limit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bremermann's_limit performs 10^7 - 10^8  times more computations than the human brain does.

I really doubt that spacefaring superintelligences will appear as viridian homunculi riding aerial platters.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,493
Points 39,355
Malachi replied on Wed, May 1 2013 10:33 PM

well, not again. I think we made asses out of ourselves the first time and so precluded its reoccurrence.

Not Ranked
Posts 369
Points 7,175
baxter replied on Thu, May 2 2013 10:29 AM

This guy's head looks similar, is he related?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/15/half-head-man-from-famous_n_1279337.html

Page 1 of 1 (37 items) | RSS