Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Writers needed for an An-Cap Website my brother and I started

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 15
Points 430
Kaasproav Posted: Tue, Apr 23 2013 1:34 PM

Hi,

My brother and I started a new blog that is opinion/news/commentary. It's An-Cap, or if you are liberty oriented that's good too. Anyway, we want to have an active web presence, which means frequent updates. My brother and I are too busy to do all of it by ourselves, and thought that if we had contributers, it'd make the burden on us a lot less heavy.

All that we'd ask is small blog posts, news commentary, and if you feel it pertinent, posting long argumentative papers. My brother and I are going to contribute too, and do the 'daily quote' and 'daily meme' posts. 

If you want to look at the site, it's in its infancy and we want to hit the ground running on May 1st. Here is the site: TheGammaWave.com

If you are at all interested, email me at Crdavisbourne@icloud.com

Please feel free to ask me any questions too. 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,249
Points 70,775

Looks very promising. Good luck.

My humble blog

It's easy to refute an argument if you first misrepresent it. William Keizer

Not Ranked
Posts 15
Points 430
Kaasproav replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 2:13 PM

Awesome. Thanks so much. I'll let you know when I use your stuff and I will attribute it to you

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,018
Points 17,760

Reminds me of voluntaryist reader XD

Good luck to you!

“Since people are concerned that ‘X’ will not be provided, ‘X’ will naturally be provided by those who are concerned by its absence."
"The sweetest of minds can harbor the harshest of men.”

http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.org

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS