Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

This Site

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 202
Points 3,075
duffmann808 Posted: Mon, Oct 27 2008 10:52 PM | Locked

I am getting frustrated with the way people on these forums are behaving.  This site is one I look forward to logging onto everyday, but it has turned into a sort of daycare.  I want to be able to have intelligent discussions but there are a few people, who shall remain nameless, who seem to get irritated when you speak of liberty on a sity who self proclaims to be "advancing the scholarship of liberty in the tradition of the Austrian School."

My objective with this post is to ask the parties responsible for both sides of these arguments to stop.  Gentlemen (and ladies) lets get back to the topics for which this site is set up to function.  Lets talk about Austrian (or other) economics and the views on liberty.

I know for one I have been guilty of anger and jumping to chastise others in the past week or two, which we can or cannot chalk up to my mail period.Smile  Therefore, I will be the first to promise my understanding and working with EVERYONE to bring this site back to what we appreciated about it to begin with.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,255
Points 80,815
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator
Jon Irenicus replied on Mon, Oct 27 2008 11:14 PM | Locked

I agree. I'm locking this thread to avoid another flamewar on the topic, and with the understanding that others will agree with it if they wish to continue posting here.

-Jon

Freedom of markets is positively correlated with the degree of evolution in any society...

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS