Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Mainstream Republicans Learn About The Danger of Corporatism And The Federal Reserve

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 40
rlcbexar Posted: Fri, Apr 24 2009 11:40 PM

Ron Paul Republican Speaks At San Antonio Tea Party April 15 2009 - The War on Economic Freedom.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 11,343
Points 194,945
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

Is that you?  At first, I didn't like "Ron Paul Republican", but I watched the video, and if that is you, you're doing a great job and should be very proud of yourself.

That said, you need to take that to Republican sites.  At Mises.org, it's mostly preaching to the crowd.  Smile

"When you're young you worry about people stealing your ideas, when you're old you worry that they won't." - David Friedman
  • | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 40
rlcbexar replied on Sat, Apr 25 2009 1:15 AM

I'm the guy in the video, and thank you. I'm a Libertarian that works within the GOP. I'm a member of the Republican Liberty Caucus an organization of Libertarian Republicans that Ron Paul is a member of....I know that I'm preaching to the choir at Mises my motive is getting this video out. I have recieved a great deal of positive reponse confirming that the content is effective in reaching the general public. It's an easy to digest quick course in Austrian Economics. Not eveyone is ready for a deep Tom Woods dive into economics this was meant for those people.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,914
Points 70,630

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YesBig Smile

"Do not put out the fire of the spirit." 1The 5:19
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS