Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

9/11 "Truth" Talk

This post has 43 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,538
Points 93,790
Juan replied on Tue, Sep 15 2009 9:19 PM | Locked
Then define neo-con for me. Come on you can do it.
Maybe you missed this ? I asked Why.Should.I
Lets call a spade a spade, you are an illiterate who does not know how to use a dictionary.
Okay, what label do you want me to use ? Little propagandist of the amerikkkan military establishment ? Apprentice of dr. goebbels ? Or what ? I'm open to suggestions.

February 17 - 1600 - Giordano Bruno is burnt alive by the catholic church.
Aquinas : "much more reason is there for heretics, as soon as they are convicted of heresy, to be not only excommunicated but even put to death."

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 11,343
Points 194,945
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator
liberty student replied on Tue, Sep 15 2009 9:25 PM | Locked

Moved to graveyard.

"When you're young you worry about people stealing your ideas, when you're old you worry that they won't." - David Friedman
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 757
Points 17,305
Poptech replied on Tue, Sep 15 2009 9:45 PM | Locked

Juan:
Okay, what label do you want me to use ?

If you don't know the proper definition of words don't use them.

"Anarchism misunderstands the real nature of man. It would be practicable only in a world of angels and saints" - Ludwig von Mises

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,511
Points 31,955
laminustacitus replied on Tue, Sep 15 2009 9:52 PM | Locked

Seph:

laminustacitus:

A) It only takes one structural defect to bring down a building, there need not be a total system failure, but rather a failure of just a couple floors.

B)The floors that failed were completelyt doused in jet fuel.

You're arguing that the failure of a couple floor (due to office fires nonetheless!) caused this:

It was not an "office fire" it was an airplane filled with aviation fuel. Indeed, it is often amazing how what would seem to be little events can yield so much destruction.

Seph:
Yeah, that sure looks like a gravity induced pancake collapse to me. But go on, explain your position, how can the failure of a few floors cause the collapse of a high rise at near free fall speed. I'm eager to listen. 

Once a couple of floors can no longer support the weight above them then the building collapses, simple physics.

Abstract liberty, like other mere abstractions, is not to be found.

- Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 2 (44 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS