Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Shirt design idea

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,987
Points 89,490
Wheylous Posted: Sun, Feb 19 2012 3:38 PM

A wanted poster with the image of Thomas Jefferson saying "have you seen this enemy of the state?"

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,051
Points 36,080
Bert replied on Sun, Feb 19 2012 3:41 PM

You could easily make it and upload it on Zazzle, though I don't really care for the FF anymore.

I had always been impressed by the fact that there are a surprising number of individuals who never use their minds if they can avoid it, and an equal number who do use their minds, but in an amazingly stupid way. - Carl Jung, Man and His Symbols
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,289
Points 18,820
MaikU replied on Sun, Feb 19 2012 3:55 PM

I bought these. What's wrong with it? Are you not a fan of grandpa Rothabrd? Are you the friend of the state????

"Dude... Roderick Long is the most anarchisty anarchist that has ever anarchisted!" - Evilsceptic

(english is not my native language, sorry for grammar.)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,051
Points 36,080
Bert replied on Sun, Feb 19 2012 3:58 PM

The Rothbard shirt is somewhere in my closet.

I had always been impressed by the fact that there are a surprising number of individuals who never use their minds if they can avoid it, and an equal number who do use their minds, but in an amazingly stupid way. - Carl Jung, Man and His Symbols
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,987
Points 89,490
Wheylous replied on Sun, Feb 19 2012 4:02 PM

I am, but Jefferson is a better-known. And he was an enemy of the state who people adore.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 467
Points 7,590

Couln't resist.

"You hypcrites, show me the contract for taxation!"

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS