Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Ben netanyahu is the state of Israel, but he is the anti-Israel, right?

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 814
Points 16,290
No2statism Posted: Sat, Oct 6 2012 10:26 PM

Example[...] Obama is less anti gold and anti oil because of the boots Romney would put on Iran, but not the State of Iran. I kind of like ahmedinejahd too, he just has to do what that idiot Ben netanyahu is forcing him to do. Ben netanyahu is Romney and they butt fuck each other every time they see each other. He actually thinks his iq is 180 but he is the anti-Israel although he does govern Israel as the State of Israel. When I first heard him talk, he sounded like the fucking anti Christ or something and that the applause he got was at gun point... He wants legislation and order now but he is going to crash the state of Israel. Israel will become it's original self again but it will be Neo Israel because it will realize that Jacob was wrong to be ethnoreligious centric. Every ethnic group is a little Jewish and a little Irish and even a little Scottish: ). Israel is coming to his senses, but bIbi rifle shotgun isn't going to let them until he crashes the state of Israel. I am jeffersonian america, so I don't give a fuck if Romney crashes the hamiltonian state of america. Hamilton, as an intellectual, the Al gore of his day, would realize he was wrong.

Btw, sorry if I seem a little mutters lately, I just hope everyone is reading this. Do you like me better with reduced anti psychotics or with more of them? I thought of thIs all on my own: ).  Finally, sorry about the iPad typos... I will be back on my desktop tomorrow unless federalist party agents or the neo tea partiers try to be TP for my anus.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 814
Points 16,290

Is anyone seeing my threads? I hope they will be seen by everyone here relatively soon.

comments please: ). Thanks everyone for understanding me here.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS