105. Employment is slavery
I though it's obvious. Because:
106. Black top hats are ugly.
107. Consumers don't have a say in what is produced.
108. Private ownership of the means of production.
"When the King is far the people are happy." Chinese proverb
For Alexander Zinoviev and the free market there is a shared delight:
"Where there are problems there is life."
109. If children stub their toes, mothers will require payment before kissing it better.
111. Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao and Castro. They perverted the true ideals of the revolution by being capitalists and having too much power.
113. Ayn Rand. Also like, Nietzsche. I heard they are the inspiration for the Republicans
116. Fascism! CONSUME. PRODUCE. OBEY. I should make a stencil for that.
117. It corrupts because it takes power away from the people and gives to the rich
118. It brainwashes poor people into voting for greedy politicians who are pawns of the corporations. The people should control the general welfare!
118. The Soviet Union was ruled by corrupt rich capitalists who had too much power!
Do you know what slave morality is FOTH?
The Anarch is to the Anarchist what the Monarch is to the Monarchist.
I have reason to believe he does. Do you know what it is?
That the rich and powerful are evil only because they are better and that values such as meekness, humility and passivity are virtuous because they are 'beneath'.