Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

My teacher again, lol

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 248
Points 4,355
Eric Posted: Tue, Jan 13 2009 6:24 PM

We were talking about globalization today, and he was specifically talking about the E.U. and The U.N., and I asked if getting rid of our sovereignty was a good idea or not. (sarcastic), I went on to ask if people with alot of power, power over the nations could abuse it. He went on to shrug it off and changed the subject. Idk what to say to that.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,221
Points 34,050

Eric:

We were talking about globalization today, and he was specifically talking about the E.U. and The U.N., and I asked if getting rid of our sovereignty was a good idea or not. (sarcastic), I went on to ask if people with alot of power, power over the nations could abuse it. He went on to shrug it off and changed the subject. Idk what to say to that.

Start laughing out loud at various idiotic comments in his lectures, & shurg it off if you are caught.

"Look at me, I'm quoting another user to show how wrong I think they are, out of arrogance of my own position. Wait, this is my own quote, oh shi-" ~ Nitroadict

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 248
Points 4,355
Eric replied on Tue, Jan 13 2009 6:43 PM

Nitroadict:

Eric:

Start laughing out loud at various idiotic comments in his lectures, & shurg it off if you are caught.

lol

Not Ranked
Posts 71
Points 955
bigwig replied on Tue, Jan 13 2009 7:00 PM

I can't wait to start macro in a few weeks. My goal is to end every question answered with "because of the federal reserve." And I can get away with it too. It will be awesome.

Even when we're talking about currencies, "because of the bank of england, because we export inflation, because of the federal reserve."

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,739
Points 60,635
Marko replied on Tue, Jan 13 2009 7:20 PM

Stop listening to your teacher. Smuggle in a book and read it during class. It will keep you from getting on his bad side with your sarcasm. And as an extra you won`t be needing to come running here asking for a retort every two minutes.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,943
Points 49,130
SystemAdministrator
Conza88 replied on Tue, Jan 13 2009 7:45 PM

bigwig:

I can't wait to start macro in a few weeks. My goal is to end every question answered with "because of the federal reserve." And I can get away with it too. It will be awesome.

Even when we're talking about currencies, "because of the bank of england, because we export inflation, because of the federal reserve."

LMFAO Big Smile Yes

Ron Paul is for self-government when compared to the Constitution. He's an anarcho-capitalist. Proof.
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,511
Points 31,955

Marko:
Stop listening to your teacher. Smuggle in a book and read it during class.

Ah, memories of high school; though I must admit I had no arrogent teachers and those who I spoke of politics and economics in class tended to give attention to what I was saying. In fact, my ap American history teacher at the end of the year joked that one of my favorite hobbies was overthrowing the government.

Abstract liberty, like other mere abstractions, is not to be found.

- Edmund Burke

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS