Showing related tags and posts for the Forums application. See all tags in the site
  • Re: 9/11, WTC 7, and stuff

    [quote user="Orthogonal"] So what do you folks think of the recent find of landing gear from one of the Boeing planes found between some buildings in lower manhatten? http://news.yahoo.com/part-9-11-planes-landing-gear-found-nyc-211517007.html [/quote] " "WTC “Boeing landing...
    Posted to General (Forum) by onebornfree on Sat, Apr 27 2013
  • Re: 9/11, WTC 7, and stuff

    Orthogonal said: "I was particularly intrigued by the September Clues video. Most of the evidence I could write off as coincidence or propose a reasonable explanation for but it did raise a few questions and pose some intriguing bits of info. However, I was mostly left with confusion about their...
    Posted to General (Forum) by onebornfree on Sat, Mar 16 2013
  • Re: 9/11, WTC 7, and stuff

    [quote user="Malachi"]But you have to be really REALLY confused not to understand why people might think you were a disinfo troll.[/quote] I guess that would all depend on whether I had assumed that I was dealing with rational, intelligent, thinking individuals, or not, now, wouldn't it...
    Posted to General (Forum) by onebornfree on Sat, Aug 18 2012
  • Re: 9/11, WTC 7, and stuff

    [quote user="Maynard"]I was directing that towards onebornfree.[/quote] Maynard, whatever it was, I missed your comment. You need to clearly, directly quote me[ or whomever] so I know who you are replying to. Or you can simply ignore me from now on, seeing as how the self appointed commander...
    Posted to General (Forum) by onebornfree on Sat, Aug 18 2012
  • Re: 9/11, WTC 7, and stuff

    Daniel Muffinburg wrote: "OBF, Our arguement is whether airplanes hit the towers; thus, the videos being faked to show airplanes." Why would you assume we are arguing? I have no intention of arguing with you or anyone else here. I am not here to "change your mind". What you believe...
    Posted to General (Forum) by onebornfree on Sat, Aug 18 2012
  • Re: 9/11, WTC 7, and stuff

    [quote user="Clayton"] Flight 93 is supposed to have virtually "vaporized" upon hitting the ground because it was moving "so fast" that the shock of impact caused the plane to almost instantly disintegrate, leaving basically an empty debris field. [/quote] This is an incorrect...
    Posted to General (Forum) by onebornfree on Sat, Aug 18 2012
  • Re: 9/11, WTC 7, and stuff

    [quote user="Daniel Muffinburg"]The plane could have been remote-controlled. And it could have been a shell of a plane, making it lighter and more easy to maneuver, like a NASCAR car, [/quote] Yes, but if it was lighter , how did it manage to penetrate WTC2 in one piece, without even slowing...
    Posted to General (Forum) by onebornfree on Sat, Aug 18 2012
  • Re: 9/11, WTC 7, and stuff

    [quote user="John James"] I'm not sure what this is supposed to prove. [/quote] Neither am I. Regards, onebornfree.
    Posted to General (Forum) by onebornfree on Sat, Aug 18 2012
  • Re: 9/11, WTC 7, and stuff

    [quote user="Daniel Muffinburg"] But it seems that it would have been easier to actually fly planes into the towers and then blow up the WTC. [/quote] Not true Daniel. Hitting a small target like WTC 1 or 2 at a precise point, while making a rapid descent and turn at allegedly 500mph, would...
    Posted to General (Forum) by onebornfree on Fri, Aug 17 2012
  • Re: 9/11, WTC 7, and stuff

    [quote user="Prime"]Onebornfree would have us believe that Jeremy Glick was nothing more than a computer simulation. He didn't exist. This, however, should be easily verifiable. Is there a court document verifiying his marriage to Lyzbeth? Is there a birth certificate for Emerson? Is there...
    Posted to General (Forum) by onebornfree on Fri, Aug 17 2012
Page 1 of 2 (12 items) 1 2 Next >