Showing related tags and posts for the Forums application. See all tags in the site
  • OBAMA - PLAN B FOR AMERICA and the WORLD!!!

    Title : How to live outside of capitalism while you can. Plan B for America and the world. Description : As current economy crisis getting worse, or into the future. there is always a way how human race able to survive or doing even better! Objective : Going on with their lives although unemployement...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by jong52yuara on Sun, Dec 7 2008
  • War for Southern Independence

    I made some YouTube videos about the war and what caused it. Their all just a little under 10 minutes. Hopefully I wasn't too boring. Let me know what you think. Why the South Had the Right to Secede How Economic Policies Led to Southern Secession Clearing Up Misconceptions About Slavery in America
    Posted to History (Forum) by BWF89 on Tue, Apr 15 2008
  • Re: US health care

    The U.S. health care system is not broken. Everyone who needs care gets care. The care is very fast and excellent. Everyone over the age of 65 (regardless of income) receives free medical care, including greatly reduced prices on prescription drugs. In the state of Illinois (I don’t know about other...
    Posted to General (Forum) by InalienableRights on Thu, Mar 6 2008
  • Greatest American presidents

    Who do you consider to be the greatest American presidents and why?
    Posted to History (Forum) by BWF89 on Sat, Feb 16 2008
  • Austrian economists in public universities?

    I am trying to find a good plan to make my master studies in Economy. Currently I am studying Mechanical Engineering - Industrial Engineering at the Uruguayan public university. Because of my work (12 hours a day) and the mediocre system of my university, my average grade is a logarithmic 4, most universities...
    Posted to General (Forum) by gussosa on Fri, Feb 1 2008
Page 3 of 3 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 3