  • Real Bills & Fractional Reserve Banking

    Here is an email I sent to Antal Fekete, the proponent of the real bills doctrine: Hey Prof. Fekete, I'm a young follower/layman of the Austrian school. My question pertains to real bills and business cycles. The way I understand it, business cycles occur because banks issue credit in excess of saving...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by krazy kaju on Thu, Feb 26 2009
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)