Showing related tags and posts for the Help and Support forum. See all tags in the site
  • Article I sent to Lew rockwell.com

    I sent an article to Lew Rockwell.com on Political correctness. I sent it last week and I haven't seen it posted or had an reply to say my piece has been rejected. do you think it has been rejected? could it have been too controversial in my referal to the N word? Was my formatting and style not...
    Posted to Help and Support (Forum) by AnonLLF on Wed, Feb 17 2010
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)