Showing related tags and posts for the Economics group. See all tags in the site
  • Demand for money and business cycles

    ABCT holds that business cycles are caused by an increase in the supply of money. I understand the supply part of ABCT pretty well, but I do not understand how demand factors in. For example, wouldn't the decrease in the demand for money also cause business cycles? Why such a decrease not result...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by tcostel on Fri, Aug 19 2011
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)