  • Looking for feedback on document

    I have been writing up stuff that I thought was interesting and related to the current economic mess. It has gotten a bit long but I really think it has many interesting things that I did not understand a year ago. I think other Austrian economist types will agree with most of it and still find new stuff...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Vincent Cate on Sat, Sep 18 2010
  • Making a book illustrating Austrian Economics. Need some help!

    Hello everyone. I'm a Graphic Designer graduating this year and I'm really trying to make my portfolio the best it can be. Because of this, I have an idea of creating a book which lays out economic laws and theories, accompanied by illustrations which culminate in the end of the book to describing...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Andy on Wed, May 26 2010
  • Re: Questions About Free Market Money

    [quote user="limitgov"] Q1: In essence Bank of America has its own notes as does chase and now markets have to pay for the overhead in maintaining such a number of different currencies and prices of goods have to be constantly changed per the currency you hold as in buying a can of beans may...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Wanderer on Fri, Oct 9 2009
  • Community Reinvestment Act - Did not lower lending standards??

    Hello, I am in the middle of a rather verbose 'conversation' with an aquaintance, and his most recent response to me contained the following paragraph: Evidently you have fallen victim to recent propaganda about the Community Reinvestment Act. The CRA actually restrained subprime lending. I urge...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by drblinky on Wed, Oct 22 2008
  • Blueprint for Financial Regulatory Reform

    In the midst of our economic slowdown, the U.S. Treasury Dept has issued what they are calling the "Blueprint for Financial Regulatory Reform". The highlights, as given by an article on Yahoo!'s website , are as follows: --designate the Fed as the primary regulator for market stability...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Sailor on Sun, Mar 30 2008
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)