  • Government run health care... if you're going to do it, a "better" way to do it...

    I think I will be hard pressed to find anyone on these forums supporting government-run health care. But, if you have to do it, this is how I think it should be done: Pass a law requiring everyone have some form of health coverage that meets some minimal standard - I would favor a formula that takes...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Scott Grizzard on Sun, Jul 5 2009
  • Re: Austrianism = unscientific

    Austrian Economics is a set of theories that are considered, by many, to be too simple of models to reflect reality. (Because Austrian economic principles tend to depend on certain ideal conditions, which do not exist in the real world) There are many instances where other economists see the austrian...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by CaseyKing on Wed, Feb 11 2009
  • Re: Gold standard questions

    I have a question concerning the gold standard that a friend of mine brought to my attention. First a comment. I feel returning to the gold standard is the only true way to restore a sound economy. Having said that, is it realistic to think it could be done with the growing population? Is it feasible...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by David Demoise on Fri, Aug 8 2008
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)