  • Re: Some thoughts on the Austrian business cycle

    I will concede that P does not necessarily increase if V does, but that P tends to rise all other things being equal, due to demand rising. This must be the case. If demand rises, P must tend to rise also. Other factors may negate the actual rise in P, but none the less, the tendancy is there. [quote...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Donald Lingerfelt on Thu, Dec 13 2007
  • Re: Money as Real Indicator

    [quote user="leonidia"] "The velocity of exchange" has nothing to do with it. It's not even a valid concept. [/quote] I disagree. Velocity is a valid reason for price inflation and one of the problems with artifically low interest rates. When consumers save less due to insufficient...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Donald Lingerfelt on Sat, Dec 1 2007
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)