Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Inspiration for Master Thesis Topic - Thorsten Polleit - Monetary Economics

    Hey all, I will be about to write my master thesis with Thorsten Polleit as first corrector. His page on mises.org: http://mises.org/articles.aspx?AuthorId=793 Do you have any inspiration for us regarding an interesting topic that is worth to be investigated? Best regards Alex
    Posted to General (Forum) by tschyross on Sat, Oct 9 2010
  • Austrian Investing

    I am interested in putting my money where my mouth is. I am aware of some Austrian investment managers who do this (Jim Rogers, Peter Schiff). Who are others and which investment companies are at least Austrian-sympathetic? I am applying for entrance into an MBA program for an education in security analysis...
    Posted to General (Forum) by nwagner on Mon, Apr 19 2010
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)