Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Spot the error

    Fri. 10/04/23 18:31 EDT . post #63 [quote user="E. R. Olovetto"] I think he's saying that it is "moving money out of risky investments and putting the money into banks", because banks aren't safe investments.[/quote]haha! That's not it, but it's a good point. I totally...
    Posted to General (Forum) by MMMark on Fri, Apr 23 2010
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)