  • My Journey Within a Marxist Study Group

    It's hard to discuss economics with a Marxist. It's even harder when you are an Austrian, the school of thought which is essentially the polar opposite of Marxism. Below is an email from my Marxist friend, we each attend the same Marxist "study group". I sent him a link to what I thought...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by h4x5k8 on Wed, Sep 9 2009
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)