Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • How to maximize damage to states

    without going to jail for it? What are your suggestions? As you might know we are mostly damages by our "elected elites well you know that I name them deledefs. Now the biggest attack on our freedom are 1) money as debt 2) debt So how can I maximize the damage to some state. Things I've done...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Friedrich Dominicus on Fri, Jul 22 2011
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)