Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Obama > FDR

    I haven't had much time to post around recently, but I found this interesting and thought I would post this: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/60812 Year Federal Spending as Percentage of GDP President Franklin Roosevelt 1934 10.7 1935 9.2 1936 10.5 1937 8.6 1938 7.7 1939 10.3 1940 9.8 1941 12...
    Posted to General (Forum) by krazy kaju on Tue, Feb 2 2010
  • Who was the worst president?

    Hey all, I was just wondering what everyone's opinion on the worst president is? Though I imagine a lot of people might feel that its Bush 2, lets keep it to presidents who have completed their term so as to minimize repitition :) I'd say my top three would be Lincoln, FDR, TR, with an honorable...
    Posted to General (Forum) by csullivan on Thu, Sep 27 2007
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)