Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • I need a flag

    An ancap flag, preferably 3' x 5' with all the necessary things for attacting it to a flagpole. Anyone know where I may purchase one?
    Posted to General (Forum) by larsothan on Wed, Sep 8 2010
  • Five Flags Theory

    Are you familiar with it? For those of you who don't know about it, the Five Flags Theory (there are variations with 3 and 6 flags) is a theory that advocates dividing some key aspects about yourself (citizenship, residence, business base, etc) and having each of them associated with a different...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Artur on Thu, Jun 24 2010
  • National flags and the state.

    I've noticed a number of libertarians refuse to salute or respect the U.S. flag for the reason that it was created by a government. what do you think of this? is saluting,respecting or in any way placing importance on national flags of any country actually respecting a state symbol. do flags represent...
    Posted to General (Forum) by AnonLLF on Thu, Jan 21 2010
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)