Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Debating Global Warming

    Global warming involves a number of questions often entangled up assumptively. 1. Is Global warming occuring? It is universally accepted that it has been warming for the last 150 years 2. to what extent is it occuring? we have warmed .6 deg C in that time, but have had warming periods and cooling periods...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Redmond on Sat, Oct 30 2010
  • Re: Hermann Goering on Anthropogenic Global Warming

    hjmaiere: Thanks for the more in-depth history of the war. Again, I largely agree with you as to the culpability other others for our imperial behavior - extending a long way back. But distinctions are still in order. It is the current crew who are responsible for invasion and ongoing bloodbath, and...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by TokyoTom on Sun, Apr 13 2008
  • Re: Hermann Goering on Anthropogenic Global Warming

    More pseudoscience. In this case, a totally unwarranted analogy. Juan, if you're really interested in discussion, you'll be a little more specific. What, exactly, in your view is the "pseudoscience" that you're referrign to? As for the "totally unwarranted" analogy, perhaps...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by TokyoTom on Mon, Apr 7 2008
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)