Showing related tags and posts for the Current Events forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: This is what you can do with OccupyWallStreet

    I'd like to commend you for your effort in making a narration of Bastiat's "Government" essay. I thought you'd like to hear my suggestions and criticisms. The OWS protesters are by default collectivists. They believe that there is a "national economic pie" that is collectively...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Kenneth on Thu, Oct 27 2011
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)