Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Inspiration for Master Thesis Topic - Thorsten Polleit - Monetary Economics

    Hey all, I will be about to write my master thesis with Thorsten Polleit as first corrector. His page on mises.org: http://mises.org/articles.aspx?AuthorId=793 Do you have any inspiration for us regarding an interesting topic that is worth to be investigated? Best regards Alex
    Posted to General (Forum) by tschyross on Sat, Oct 9 2010
  • German Economists

    Does anybody know of decent German economists, if not completely Austrian in perspective, at least friendly to the ideas in that sense? Preferably someone who has been a minister or part of the German government in one way or another in the past? I'm from El Salvador, and an organization I work with...
    Posted to General (Forum) by rmolina4819 on Wed, Jun 2 2010
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)