Showing related tags and posts for the Economics group. See all tags in the site
  • Necessary unemployment?

    I was recently in a Political Science class discussing various forms of governments. Some how the topic of unemployment came up and the teacher asked if anyone had taken economics and what percentage of unemployment is ideal for a economy. Having never taken any formal econ classes, aside from reading...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Alex Fawaz on Fri, Jul 10 2009
  • Re: Fractional reserve banking

    Here's a story I just wrote to help explain what the Fed's doing to wreck our economy. Please let me know if it helps. Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 The Three Little Pigs and the Federal Reserve Crisis In their later years, they bought a yacht and sailed the seven seas...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by smokedgoldeye on Tue, Feb 24 2009
  • Re: What the most common myths about inflation??

    [quote user="Ego"] The most common: inflation is a rise in prices. [/quote] There are multiple commonly accepted definitions of inflation. Some define it as an in prices. Others define it as an increase in the money supply. I don't like either explanation. Even with a stable money supply...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by donmc on Sat, May 3 2008
  • Inflation---->BAD OR GOOD???

    I was having an arguement with this person saying that people have a misconception about inflation because they think that inflation will rob him of his purchasing power of his hard earned money. So that when the prices rises, your dollar will buy fewer goods so it might seem that it lowers living standards...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Unikkatel on Fri, May 2 2008
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)