Showing related tags and posts for the Economics group. See all tags in the site
  • Re: The minimum wage

    > I don't know if this opposes what Allan was saying < Nathan is under the impression that economic growth can occur without any inflation. Why I started on velocity was to point out that increased economic activity will feed inflation regardless the grip on the quantity supply; this on top...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Arman on Mon, Jan 28 2008
  • Re: The minimum wage

    Xevec, Whoever it is that you are speaking to here is feeling personally attacked and insulted, which does not lead to a positive environment of mutual pursuit of truth. The author seems to be striving to find points upon which to disagree with you, which is typical of defense. The truth is, I think...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Kman on Mon, Jan 28 2008
  • Re: Some thoughts on the Austrian business cycle

    I will concede that P does not necessarily increase if V does, but that P tends to rise all other things being equal, due to demand rising. This must be the case. If demand rises, P must tend to rise also. Other factors may negate the actual rise in P, but none the less, the tendancy is there. [quote...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Donald Lingerfelt on Thu, Dec 13 2007
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)