Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Who was the worst president?

    The big three are fairly obvious: Lincoln, Wilson, and FDR. It is very difficult to rank them, but I think I have to put Wilson at the #1 worst. The income tax and the Fed made possible FDR's schemes more so than anything Lincoln did made Wilson's possible. It is sort of funny that no one mentioned...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Jason Dean on Fri, Oct 26 2007
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)