Showing related tags and posts for the Current Events forum. See all tags in the site
  • Stiglitz on the financial crisis and whatnot

    Video here . I fear I have an embolism forming in my brain. The general arrogance, the hachet job on Adam Smith, etc. The first part is OK, nothing particularly interesting though.
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Santtu on Sat, Apr 24 2010
  • Continental Convention

    MUST WATCH the Continental Convention 2009!!! Increadible! I was crying while watching the opening ceremonies. And the speaches are great. Not all the speakers are great speakers, but the information is fantastic. All the representatives were elected by their States. It's at www.cc2009.us Strangely...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by cryptocode on Thu, Nov 19 2009
  • Cap-and-Trade Ignorance

    Hello all...I have been educating my "liberal" friends on the toxic Cap & Trade legislation. I got this response from one of my environmentalist friends. It's absurd. This is what we are up against...to wit: Be careful. Don't become a Republican nationalist. Ron Paul's people...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by jnitti4000 on Thu, Jun 25 2009
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)