Showing related tags and posts for the Miscellaneous group. See all tags in the site
  • Montgomery County, PA Libertarians Holiday Party 2012 (video)

    Montgomery County, PA Libertarians Holiday Party 2012 (video) The Montgomery County, PA libertarians gave out the Monty Awards for distinguished activism at their holiday party on December 7, 2012. Great acceptance speeches were given by Larken Rose, Betsy Summers, Lou Jasikoff, Mike Salvi, and Richard...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Darren on Tue, Dec 11 2012
  • Lemonade and Raw Milk Rebels (Video)

    Lemonade and Raw Milk Rebels (Video) They came to Washington DC from cities and small towns, from near and far, to break the law. Their crime? Selling raw milk and lemonade without permits nor licenses. Fortunately, the civil disobedience went well. Unlike last year the police didn't interfere and...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Darren on Tue, Aug 21 2012
  • Occupy Philadelphia: The Kick That the Left Really Needed

    “The kick that the left really needed “ are the words of one of the protesters. These are high hopes that will not be realized. Who are these Occupy Philly people? What do they stand for? Who do they represent? Let’s take a look. In the video below there are two interviews with participants...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Darren on Thu, Oct 27 2011
  • To the people planning on moving to New Hampshire with the FSP

    I have questions: 1. When do you think you'll make the move? 2. Where do you think you'll be moving to? (Keene, Manchester, Grafton, Concord, or some other town) 3. What kind of activism do you plan on doing once your in the Shire?
    Posted to General (Forum) by Freedom4Me73986 on Thu, Oct 13 2011
  • Thinking correctly about Bitcoin

    An essential feature of the standard attack against Bitcoin is to point to the price charts generated by a single Bitcoin exchange and then use that as definitive proof of Bitcoin's unsuitability for any purpose. The attack uses these single source charts to 'prove' that Bitcoin is a mania...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Irdial on Tue, Aug 30 2011
  • New Ron Paul animations....

    Hello friends. Would appreciate some input from my fellow Libertarians. Starting up a YouTube channel regarding Ron Paul and his run for 2012. While the response has been great, I have had some private emails that warn that my satirical work might be used against Dr Paul. All audio is actual Obama quotes...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Alan Alsup on Mon, Aug 29 2011
  • Footage of Porcfest from yesterday

    http://qik.com/video/41392530 Footage by Dave Ridley from the Ridley Report. Porcfest is great. If not for the rain this place would be heaven.
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Freedom4Me73986 on Sat, Jun 25 2011
  • Who are Canada's 'freemen'? - Very interesting - any thoughts on this movement or article?

    Personally my favourite part of this article is when they bring in Timothy McVeigh, and bring up conspiracy theories and violence perpetrated by "freemen" Seeing as the majority of violence in our society is perpetrated by people who are completely within our system of laws and rules, one might...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Redmond on Sat, Oct 30 2010
  • Swiss Mises Institute - www.mises.ch

    Dear Mises friends It is also my pleasure to bring your awareness to our newly founded association in Switzerland - the Swiss Mises Institute which you can now reach under http://www.mises.ch. We started out with German only, but do plan to translate all the contents also in English, French and Italian...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Aroux on Tue, Oct 26 2010
  • What does Feminism mean to you?

    What does the theory of feminism mean to a libertarian? Can libertarians and feminists co-exist or is feminism wrong on every level?
    Posted to General (Forum) by djussila on Sun, Oct 10 2010
Page 1 of 4 (38 items) 1 2 3 4 Next >