Showing related tags and posts for the Forums application. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Libertarian 'white supremacists'?

    [quote user="Brainpolice"] Except that's not really the political platform of what most ethnic nationalist groups advocate. Many seem to support forced separation through central institutional means. While it is certainly true that some may be secessionists, which is fine, secession is...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by krazy kaju on Sun, Apr 6 2008
  • Re: Libertarian 'white supremacists'?

    [quote user="Juan"]Len, 'Communities' like the Amish can exist within a libertarian a society, but they can't at all create a libertarian society by themselves.The Amish are highly conservative and I believe opposed to a good deal of what libertarianism implies. I don't know...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by krazy kaju on Sun, Apr 6 2008
  • Christine Smith: The LP's True Minarchist?

    Check her out, she's running for the LP's nomination: http://christinesmithforpresident.com/ More importantly, check out her stances: http://christinesmithforpresident.com/cblog/index.php?/archives/75-Where-I-Stand.html She wants to completely " clean out the LP house ." I haven't...
    Posted to General (Forum) by krazy kaju on Tue, Apr 1 2008
  • Re: Blueprint for Financial Regulatory Reform

    We need to get more Ron Paul types out there telling the truth. People - I want you to start writing letters to all of your legislators - your rep, your senators, and yes, your state legislators - and tell them to oppose more regulation and list the reasons why. Contact with the local LP and the local...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by krazy kaju on Mon, Mar 31 2008
  • Re: Autodidact: The Unnecessary Leper

    I'm not certain that I am entering into this intercourse properly, but here goes: Just joined the Forum. Have considered myself to be libertarian for years. I'm impressed at the level of knowledge that I see here. But, I fear that anything that I might post will be summarily dismissed because...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Stan on Mon, Feb 4 2008
  • Re: help me design a self-study course in Austrian economics

    i have recently designed the following course for my own use: rigourous introductory study centers around rothbard's 'man, economy, and state', via robert murphy's accompanying study guide as an auxillary map, and with mises' 'human action', 'theory of money and credit'...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by misesstudent on Wed, Oct 31 2007
  • Re: man, economy, and state... still the definitive treatise?

    thanks for the reply! I hadn't heard of reisman's work, and upon inspecting it, it appears i have stumbled upon a bizarre libertarian rift with this ayn rand controversy. Am i allowed to read 'capitalism', or is it tainted? I am offended at this anti-rothbard sentiment
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by misesstudent on Tue, Oct 23 2007
  • Re: Did the Fed go too far?

    yes, rate cuts HAVE helped in the past, including the early 2000s you mentioned. your interpretation of Mises wanting NO government intervention in the economy is mere ignorance. it must be drastically reduced, but still available. The FDA is a joke, but if we had NO intervention, WE would have had scores...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by mattenglish on Fri, Sep 28 2007
Page 2 of 2 (18 items) < Previous 1 2