Showing related tags and posts for the Economics group. See all tags in the site
  • Discovering the Right of Self Ownership

    The battle for the natural right of self ownership is expanding. Republicans seem to be leaning towards more libertarian principles, and Democrats are, well, where the Republicans were in 2006 – stuck. This should seem to surprise many people, seeing how Republicans acted during the Bush administration...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Kyle on Fri, Sep 4 2009
  • Re: What would austrian economists choose

    It doesn't promote anarchy per se; it's a bit more complex. In Liberalism, Mises himself wrote: We call the social apparatus of compulsion and coercion that induces people to abide by the rules of life in society, the state; the rules according to which the state proceeds, law; and the organs...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by nstenberg on Sun, Aug 24 2008
  • Re: Autodidact: The Unnecessary Leper

    I'm not certain that I am entering into this intercourse properly, but here goes: Just joined the Forum. Have considered myself to be libertarian for years. I'm impressed at the level of knowledge that I see here. But, I fear that anything that I might post will be summarily dismissed because...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Stan on Mon, Feb 4 2008
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)