Showing related tags and posts for the Newbies forum. See all tags in the site
Sorry, but there are no more tags available to filter with.
  • Need Advice about Public Policy PhD programs

    I am considering transferring from a Poli Sci PhD program to a Public Policy program cause the former is way too distant from real world policy debates. I like theory, but would like to study applied politics as well. Does anyone know if Libertarians have a place in Public Policy PhD programs? I like...
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by AtlantaIconoclast on Wed, May 2 2012
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)