Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Fear and Losing Control

    [quote user="Juan"][quote user="Torsten"] [quote user="Juan"] Well, what about looking up the history of the catholic church for starters ? [/quote] That's a claim, not even an example let alone does this explain the point you possibly were trying to make [/quote] I...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Torsten on Sun, Jul 20 2008
  • Re: Austrian Authors

    Thanks I've done that[quote user="DBratton"] FWIW, if you liked Raico, then I also recommend the lectures by Livingston and Higgs. Particularly "The Rise of the Nation State" by Livingston.[/quote]... and listened yesterday to this particularly to this specific lecture. Actually...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Torsten on Sat, Oct 6 2007
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)