  • Ronald Reagan: What happened?

    We all know the propagated story. Reagan cut taxes, cut spending, reduced government, and the economy grew immensely. We all know that is horse excrement. My question is what exactly happened? I know that Reagan did not cut taxes, spending, or reduce government, but the economy did grow. Liberals who...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by tcostel on Thu, Jul 14 2011
  • 5 highest spending bills in U.S. history?

    I'm writing an article for a publication in Nashville and I read the following in this mises article on Reagan: http://mises.org/daily/5009/The-Reagan-Fraud-and-After It says, "As James Ostrowski noted in 2002, "Over the last one hundred years, of the five presidents who presided over the...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by caulds989 on Thu, Feb 17 2011
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)