Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Fear and Losing Control

    The full sentence was: Just because that one is favoring the idea of liberty, doesn't mean that we have to embrace every single bomb planter that opposes government, now does it? It's seems that your whole reason for not acknowledging the positive role christianity played in Western history boils...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Torsten on Mon, Jul 21 2008
  • Re: Fear and Losing Control

    [quote user="Juan"][quote user="Torsten"] [quote user="Juan"] Well, what about looking up the history of the catholic church for starters ? [/quote] That's a claim, not even an example let alone does this explain the point you possibly were trying to make [/quote] I...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Torsten on Sun, Jul 20 2008
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)