Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • New Ron Paul animations....

    Hello friends. Would appreciate some input from my fellow Libertarians. Starting up a YouTube channel regarding Ron Paul and his run for 2012. While the response has been great, I have had some private emails that warn that my satirical work might be used against Dr Paul. All audio is actual Obama quotes...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Alan Alsup on Mon, Aug 29 2011
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)