Showing related tags and posts for the Economics group. See all tags in the site
  • Whom make the law?

    I favour an anarcho-capitalistic system in regards to everything: economy, interpersonal relations etc. However, one single thing is still not quite right; the legal system of anarcho-capitalism. Another thread on the forum (called "Law in "practice" in an anarcho-capitalistic society"...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Peter Simon Christensen on Sat, Oct 22 2011
  • Rothbard vs. Friedman

    Besides law, what were the differences in the theories between Murray N. Rothbard and David D. Friedman? I know that the latter came to his conclusions through utilitarian means, but were there any major differences in the conclusions themselves besides whether law would be agreed to or purchased on...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by shazam on Tue, Jul 7 2009
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)