Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
  • Libertarian: legalize all drugs (including crack) but take it slow

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1XttujOlhE What does everyone think of this kind of strategy, that is going about it slow? I like the idea of transition as oppose to sudden change. If a stateless society is in our future let it come through evolution not revolution. That's how I imagine it happening...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Freedom4Me73986 on Sat, Jul 16 2011
  • Re: Several Questions for You All.

    [quote user="CrazyCoot"] A few questions for the members of this forum; please feel free to answer all or none of them. 1) For those of who did not start off your life as libertarians please say a little bit about your evolution. Personally I was first a moderate Democrat due to family tradition...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by AnonLLF on Thu, Jan 21 2010
  • Re: Would a majority ever allow anarchy?

    Imo, no one approach should be embraced. Agorism should be utilized for it's counter-economic activity backed by an ideology that encourages the re-use of black& grey market activity, rather than using those markets to bolster the pink market (i.e. the mafia) & the fact that it is a relatively...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Nitroadict on Thu, Sep 18 2008
  • Re: you're preaching to the choir!

    I think we are using words that are untenable and useless to catagorize modern political thought. Conservative, from my knowledge, dates back to the advent of modern democracy, it was applied to the thinkers who wished to keep the monarchs in power, and to prevent the rise of democracy. Liberalism's...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Mlee on Tue, Jun 24 2008
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)