  • Youtube economists and the Great Depression

    I recently watched a video from a known Youtube statist loud-mouth (http://youtu.be/REtwYhqhr_o) in which he makes a statement that bothers me to this day. In the 1920's I can see that prices fell down pretty nicely, while we know from for example Rothbard's book "American's Great Depression"...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by cloneof on Fri, Jun 24 2011
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)