Showing related tags and posts for the Forums application. See all tags in the site
  • Aviation regulation?

    I've been wondering lately how the aviation sector would work in an anarcho-capitalist society, and how common rules regarding flying would develop and be adopted/enforced. I'm not concerned about things like airline safety etc. since this would obviously be solved through certificates and such...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by embe on Tue, Apr 15 2008
  • Re: Minarchist? Anarchist? Other? Come identify yourself here

    Rothbardian Anarchist, with strong Hoppean influences. Individualism is my religion.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Ghost_of_Brutus on Sun, Feb 24 2008
  • Re: Autodidact: The Unnecessary Leper

    I'm not certain that I am entering into this intercourse properly, but here goes: Just joined the Forum. Have considered myself to be libertarian for years. I'm impressed at the level of knowledge that I see here. But, I fear that anything that I might post will be summarily dismissed because...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Stan on Mon, Feb 4 2008
  • Re: Petition to stop being an anarchist

    I I prefer the term "anarcho-liberal" over "anarcho-capitalist," since I believe the term "capitalist" is extremely misleading to some and because I believe anarcho-capitalism is the pinacle of left-wing radicalism. But, regardless of my preference in the matter, I understand...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by allixpeeke on Sat, Dec 8 2007
  • The Market for Liberty

    I recently read The Market for Liberty , Linda & Morris Tannehill's 1970 anarcho-Objectivist manifesto. I was struck by many passages. There were many ideas presented that I had not thought of previously, and this work really helped solidify my perspective of anarchism as an orderly system. As...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by allixpeeke on Thu, Nov 22 2007
  • Atlantis Venezuela

    Have a look round the island , you'll find out. Google Atlantis Venezuela If you like what you see, tell others you trust about it and help us build it.
    Posted to General (Forum) by WIJG21 on Sun, Oct 7 2007
  • Re: Help us build Atlantis!

    The constitution of Atlantis has only one law: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- All men are free to think, act and speak as they will. With these conditions: 1. That they respect the life, liberty and property of others. 2. That they assume full responsibility for...
    Posted to General (Forum) by WIJG21 on Sat, Oct 6 2007
  • Help us build Atlantis!

    We need your help and ideas to build this refuge . We need law, electronics and economic expertise. We need you to recommend books. We need homesteaders and settlers, as well as visitors and sympathisers. All are welcome to come to the island and experience first hand what peaceful freedom can accomplish...
    Posted to General (Forum) by WIJG21 on Sat, Oct 6 2007
Page 2 of 2 (18 items) < Previous 1 2