Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
Sorry, but there are no more tags available to filter with.
  • Re: Animal Cruelty vs Property Rights

    [quote user="Curlz31"] You've contradicted yourself. You've clamied that your supposedly objective theory cannot deal with children and you then cite it for abortion. Your problem is that your initial rigid assumption is not based in fact, but is arbitrary, hence your overall theory...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Charles Anthony on Mon, May 11 2009
  • Re: Intelligent creations

    [quote user="histhasthai"]It might become clearer if we look at the other side of rights, which is responsibilities. Any assertion of rights necessarily includes an assertion of the corollary responsibilities.[/quote] I do not think "rights" must necessarily be conditional upon "responsibilities"...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Charles Anthony on Thu, May 22 2008
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)