Showing related tags and posts for the Forums application. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Spoken Mises

    [quote user="mikeon"] For all those that can't read or just too lasy, or just like to read, I've put a http://spokenmises.org site. The site offers an auto-generated audio versions of articles from mises.org articles. Quality isn't perfect, but then again, it's it or nothing...
    Posted to Announcements (Forum) by Torsten on Mon, Jun 2 2008
  • Spoken Mises

    For all those that can't read or just too lasy, or just prefer to listen, I've put a http://spokenmises.org site. The site offers an auto-generated audio versions of articles from mises.org articles. Quality isn't perfect, but then again, it's it or nothing when you drive long your car...
    Posted to Announcements (Forum) by mikeon on Mon, Jun 2 2008
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)