Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Theism vs. Atheism

    I just want this to be a type of poll. I don't want any debating because this argument isn't really debatable. It's just up to every person's own thoughts, so please answer 'yes' or 'no'. Or some other short answer that I'm sure people will come up with. Do you think...
    Posted to General (Forum) by BrianAnderson on Sat, Jul 3 2010
  • Re: Libertarians and Atheism

    ENEMY OF THE STATE Why would a middle class white boy grow up to be an enemy of the State? That's a question I have asked myself for years. It was not always the case. I grew up like most people, waving the flag and brainlessly regurgitating the mantra that is the Pledge of Allegiance. http://mikewasdin...
    Posted to General (Forum) by mikewasdin on Sun, May 25 2008
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)